RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

good question, will search that one up. As you can see, some of the original ones didn't get replaced, Ben's was the wrong way. I'll double check that for sure
As you don't use csm, there are also 3 helmets in gp4\cars, that's due to the driver changes in 2001. Helmet files for those 3 drivers have to be put in the cars.wad and the cars folder.

As you don't use csm, there are also 3 helmets in gp4\cars, that's due to the driver changes in 2001. Helmet files for those 3 drivers have to be put in the cars.wad and the cars folder.
right, I will go and search those up, never knew about those
cheers Tobi

General Impression:
Wow, just seen the second part of the race (wanted to see the whole race before commenting) and I have to say it was very enjoyable! :D Very good job @Aidan Keranen :thumbsup:

Pronounciation:
You pronounced me as "bauner", but the "ö" is pronounced differently...it's difficult to explain in writing lol erhm...maybe take "Räikkönen" as example, without the dots on the "o" it sounds like an "o", with the dots on it it sounds more like "eu" or "ue" if you get what I mean. As you like to be a Fin, I'm sure you get it :laugh:

Drivers view:
"I must say I have been lucky to stay out of trouble and apart from my small outing in the gravel after Andy Black overtook me -which did cost me some points yes, grr- I had a clean race and am impressed I could come from 22nd to 11th (11 places up) in the end. Glad that @William Néron got also a good race ending up 4th after starting 15th -also 11 places up- and putting points up for N-Tech. Overall a good race and a good baseline result to build my/our season upon."

Upgrades:
+20 Race Skill ($200)
Remaining Budget: $0

Questions:
What is the purpose of "Variation"? Is it like a good day / bad day factor? What's the impact of decreasing qualifying and increasing race variations (or vice versa)?

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea