RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

What do you mean?
That OMR hasnt joined so far?

--

Atm i think i wont join as a team in the series, even if there is a seat left. Driver seems more fun in his series for me personally. Still i would like to do next years livery of the team im driving for :p
Well yeah. The iconic stripe would have made the grid even cooler ;)

What do you mean?
That OMR hasnt joined so far?

--

Atm i think i wont join as a team in the series, even if there is a seat left. Driver seems more fun in his series for me personally. Still i would like to do next years livery of the team im driving for :p
When time comes to paint the S2 livery, you can have a go. If I like it, we'll use it. Martini logos are on top of the sidepods of your car btw, the nose looked too stuffed when I had it there.

Just saying now, less than 32 hours until marketplace closes for purchases, sponsors and liveries. So make sure everything is sent in good time!
I think that although the calendar says Fridays normally, races may be simulated either Thursday or Friday, with practice and quali immediately posted after completion, Videos always on Friday at the earliest and full results on Saturdays
hence, late requests won't be accepted
(reminder market closes 10am AEDT)

Where did I say that that there is a part where it says so? If you're sure that it is certain, show us the part where it says so please. :D

Where did I say that that there is a part where it says so? If you're sure that it is certain, show us the part where it says so please. :D
I'm the one saying I don't know where it says if the contracts are yearly or daily. I thought you'd said you did know where it is, which is why I asked.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 78 89.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 29 33.3%