RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

this is what i was looking for!!! double points finish, 1 podium , a lot of money to spend and first in the constructors :D Tim, you're a champion in the making and also good job to manolis for performing very constantly during the weekend !

CoF -200
race bhp +2

Not gonna lie, made me giggle the fact that the DTKs only made it 6 laps :roflmao:

Also apologies for being tardy with my sponsors and buys, hopefully I should be good to start picking up sponsor money from round 2 :)

Sponsor: D5

Quali Skill +100
Race Skill +35

Great job Tim, thanks for the car Lesley! :)

QS: +10
RS: +40
Var: +10
Race or quali??

Please guys, if you are going to purchase any variation upgrades you have got to tell me all the information
Added or reduced? Race or quali?
I am not going continue pulling people up on it, I am just going to leave it out otherwise
(not having a go just at you Manolis, sorry if it sounds that way)

Yes, what an awesome result result in my first ever race here. Lesley I want to congratulate you. What a car and what a tem effort.

Race HP $400
Car Reliability $150

Obviously I'm disappointed with Sunday, but at least things can only get better this season. DTK will be back!

RAIN BRINGS CHAOS IN MELBOURNE
View attachment 69953

In probably the moderators worst living nightmare, the Australian Grand Prix brought forward a level of chaos that Hollywood directors will often scoff at.
In the end, it was 2KF1 who made the most of the many collisions and mistakes to see their boss Aidan Keranen (see how this becomes a nightmare) take the checkered flag ahead of Speedy Racing driver Tim Engberink in his first RaceDepartment simulated race. Completing the podium was Monster-Mercedes boss Mark Lintner, in a day where every team boss was strongly running in the top 10 until Steven Poirier of Viper broke down.

View attachment 69954

Press Conference
@Aidan Keranen How much do you wish that you hadn't won?
Answer: Over 9000
@Tim Engberink A superb effort in your first ever race on RD. Your boss joked that it was just the wet, but do you think you can continue this form?
@Doker A fantastic start for you and your team, but are you worried that you'll soon have to replace yourself?

And open to all teams to give their views on the race. Feel free to make updated views after the race is broadcast.

This race was so good. Im got half money therefor i must find 1 driver
I m searching for new driver so long . I sent an email to one driver @Töttös Dani , he is a young talent, who can me replace if he sign in. We must setting up the cars for 2nd race. We had problem with 2nd car

@Aidan Keranen Omer 'Said', eh? :D

From my name, I know his is pronounced Sa-eed :D

Right now, just watched the first few minutes though, so decent job so far :thumbsup:

EDIT: The Cedars nose is not correct :/

if I was racing on track it would have been a nightmare :p:D:roflmao:

But nicely done Aidan, perhaps if you can get a better mic, but decent quality :D Only thing I think you could do better is - try and sound more "exciting"
Like this
Just skip to 5:00 for the real thingys

EDIT: Also why do both of my drivers have black and red helmets even though I sent my briliant design for Harvey and I sent my old design for Joel?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back