RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

T3 - R: Double Finish ($200)

I will interview the Moderator/Driver :D

@Aidan Keranen Congratulations Mod on the Win, how does it feel to not fix the Cedars Nose win in front of your Home Crowd? :D

+1 Quali HP

@Benutzername @Diehl repeating the scene from the Hungarian GP, please avoid driving into each other in future, at least in this series. Else there'll be teamorders :p:roflmao:
Ugh, prayed that the video wont work so you dont find out :p

No, it was just slippery ^^

--

Watching the video atm. Until minute 6.

if this would have been in real life, i would have freaked out in front of the TV ^^
Amazing stuff. Andnot good for our team. BTW our car looks a bit like the 2014 williams with that livery ^^

Manolis, how do you dare shunting my 2nd driver in the gravel? :D We used to be teammates back in Jordan :roflmao:

So that's how Harvey got down the grid.. His sad story..

2KF1 TAKE COVERS OFF NEW CAR
View attachment 69820

2KF1 Racing today unveiled its challenger for this season, the KR-01, ahead of the Australian Grand Prix.
The Cosworth powered car will be driven by James McNamara and Aidan Keranen in Melbourne, with Keranen looking for a driver to replace him as soon as possible after that.
2KF1 Racing wishes to acknowledge the work of Soulbringer for creating this model, and thank him for the high quality shape (McLaren MP4-27)
2KF1 also wishes to thank the ongoing support of title sponsor Schweppes, long time partners Finnair, Mobil 1, Nokia, Kenwood and Vodafone, as well as welcoming Cosworth and the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) to the team.
Just saw this. I love the sponsors Aidan :D

Btw Manolis wasnt the headless horse. He was just clever. Sitting very low in the car to have more grip and in addition to that: Better airflow. Clever guy. Just the view shouldnt be that good down low, we've seen that in the battle for the lead :D

@Aidan Keranen
Just saw that my helmet has some problems. On top of the helmet there is the HANS system texture and not the helmet texture. Something is wrong. See 49:40

Send Tobi the same file for the GP4 series and there the helmet is correct.

--

btw nice battle with Tapio :D

Last edited by a moderator:
watched part 1 completely now, really close racing at some points and very good performances by my drivers till then. tim, as a rookie, not a single mistake in very tricky conditions

Last edited:
@Aidan Keranen
Just saw that my helmet has some problems. On top of the helmet there is the HANS system texture and not the helmet texture. Something is wrong. See 49:40

Send Tobi the same file for the GP4 series and there the helmet is correct.

--

btw nice battle with Tapio :D
I edited the driver_2 texture as I use another shape. Still, it might be my bad, as I re-sent your files to Aidan as the tgas were missing the alpha layers. Will check tomorrow if I screwed up at some point.

Watched some more of the video, it seems that many drivers need some lessons for driving in rain :D

I edited the driver_2 texture as I use another shape. Still, it might be my bad, as I re-sent your files to Aidan as the tgas were missing the alpha layers. Will check tomorrow if I screwed up at some point.

Watched some more of the video, it seems that many drivers need some lessons for driving in rain :D
The Dutch are fast in the wet! :D

Great video and commentary Aidan! To be honest, i can't watch the whole race, but i completed it by skipping at some points. Managed to catch great moments, crazy race :D

+10 race skill please, thanks.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing