RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

I underlined livestream, because you could try and livestream the race with live commentary :D No upload problems that way :D

But, results come first for this one.

I underlined livestream, because you could try and livestream the race with live commentary :D No upload problems that way :D

But, results come first for this one.
Australian upload speeds are horrible, I've tried to livestream to Twitch before, lets just say I had to reduce quality by a factor of 5 to be able to stream anything.
But two halves of the race, both under 2GB, should be fine

RAIN BRINGS CHAOS IN MELBOURNE
Australia - Race.png

In probably the moderators worst living nightmare, the Australian Grand Prix brought forward a level of chaos that Hollywood directors will often scoff at.
In the end, it was 2KF1 who made the most of the many collisions and mistakes to see their boss Aidan Keranen (see how this becomes a nightmare) take the checkered flag ahead of Speedy Racing driver Tim Engberink in his first RaceDepartment simulated race. Completing the podium was Monster-Mercedes boss Mark Lintner, in a day where every team boss was strongly running in the top 10 until Steven Poirier of Viper broke down.

Australia - Teams.png

Press Conference
@Aidan Keranen How much do you wish that you hadn't won?
Answer: Over 9000
@Tim Engberink A superb effort in your first ever race on RD. Your boss joked that it was just the wet, but do you think you can continue this form?
@Doker A fantastic start for you and your team, but are you worried that you'll soon have to replace yourself?

And open to all teams to give their views on the race. Feel free to make updated views after the race is broadcast.

• Deleted member 161052

Yay! Points finish at Australia!
+10 qualy skill
+10 race skill

Disappointing performance guys, I had hoped for more :(.
At least both of you finished, so we have a bit of cash to spend.

quali bhp +1
race bhp +3

Until when we need to do our upgrades?

I want to see the video first to know if it was lack of speed, incidents or why we were so far at the back in the race.

Disappointing result of course after the great sessions before. Same for DTK

Funny: Ive got more cash for the race than the race winner :p

I want to see the video first to know if it was lack of speed, incidents or why we were so far at the back in the race.

oh trust me, you want to see the video
Also 10:00am AEDT Thursday 6th November

Funny: Ive got more cash for the race than the race winner :p
Same for the team money :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back