RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Australian Grand Prix
< youtube died a horrible death >

Sorry if I get anyones name wrong! Once I get a handle on all the drivers I will eventually pluck up the courage to say the managers names too :D
Full results come later, while the top 3 will probably get an interview, I leave it to the team managers to also get the feelings of their drivers and have a 'press release' every race. Then everyone feels they are getting interviews in a way.

Last edited:
Australian Grand Prix
Sorry if I get anyones name wrong! Once I get a handle on all the drivers I will eventually pluck up the courage to say the managers names too :D
Full results come later, while the top 3 will probably get an interview, I leave it to the team managers to also get the feelings of their drivers and have a 'press release' every race. Then everyone feels they are getting interviews in a way.
wow, i was just looking at your yotube page to see if anything was up and then you posted this :).
saw that it was a wet race, and everyone knows what that means :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: (and for those who don't: the dutch are always faster in the wet ;) )

Last edited:
Wow, processing is really taking a while. I've uploaded hours long videos and it never took that much.
Still unavailable.

Wonder if it has something to do with Halloween, since it's one of those days when Everyone and their mom are uploading videos :p

Last edited:
Bigger than 2GB perhaps? Or longer than 15 minutes?

I think you need permission to make vids longer than 15 minutes which adds you more privilegies like the ability to livestream, but you can never upload a video that has more than 2GB in size

Anyway, can you just post full results and work with the video later? :D

Bigger than 2GB perhaps? Or longer than 15 minutes?

I think you need permission to make vids longer than 15 minutes which adds you more privilegies like the ability to livestream, but you can never upload a video that has more than 2GB in size

Anyway, can you just post full results and work with the video later? :D
actually the size might be it, I may need to split into 2-3 parts instead

I could post the results...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Trophies