RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Because I want to buy variation with the rest of my money :p

By saying I am 50 $ short means I have money remaining or I am spending more than I should?

PS: I know it's a silly question
oh goodness, sorry there was a typo in one of my spreadsheets, you actually were fine
But I cannot accept your purchase on Variation, you haven't specified whether you want an increase or decrease in it

OFFICIAL RELEASE OF VIPER MEGATRON CAR
2ljmgw3.png

Download link
https://www.mediafire.com/?oh331h6laljj2np
For My helmet full white for now

DTK TAKE FIRST BLOOD
Australia - Qualifying.png

DTK Racing made a big statement to the competition today: they mean business. The two Toyota powered cars locked out the front row of the grid for the first ever FFG race in Melbourne.
BRT had two in the top 6, while Apex showed fight as they battled with the Yamaha engine and got two in the top ten as well.
Commentators comments: This was always likely to happen, but the lack of pace from Hunsley made it amazing that he made the jump upwards. For the race I think the DTK cars might drop back to middle points, the BRT cars have strong race HP. I doubt the Vipers will cause much hassle, but for the race I'd be watching BRT, N-Tech with their engines, Néron especially, and as rank outsiders with their race skill, Keranen and Engberink have a chance too. Monster might be close, but they have more work to do than others.

Wow nice job guys! Let's take some nice points, our race HP is almost as good as BRT!

Also happy with Daniel getting P4 in quali on his debut GP4 race. Joel is in a good position on the 4th row too with his decent race skills. Overall, a lucky nice quali session for us.

Last edited:
The race was done hours ago with little time to spare, it reckons 10 hours upload time. Big shout out to our PM in Aus for the great internet...
Just a warning, I really rushed to get it ready, otherwise it would have been done probably Sunday at the earliest, so rather unfortunately, there are some annoying errors that are painfully visible, namely: helmet position on one car, rear wheels on another, and an incorrect livery position on a third car (took me the best part of an hour and couldn't get it right :unsure:)
So yeah, there are problems and mistakes, not to mention the most annoying part of it all ( :poop: ). We'll see when it gets up, hopefully soon as possible.

Last edited:
"Although I'm dissapointed with my own qualifying result, I'm glad William got into 15th with a good chance of putting some points on the board for N-Tech. I do however like to urge Dovizioso and Noack to watch their mirrors closely as I will be on their backsides soon enough."

2KF1 TAKE COVERS OFF NEW CAR
preview 1.jpg

2KF1 Racing today unveiled its challenger for this season, the KR-01, ahead of the Australian Grand Prix.
The Cosworth powered car will be driven by James McNamara and Aidan Keranen in Melbourne, with Keranen looking for a driver to replace him as soon as possible after that.
2KF1 Racing wishes to acknowledge the work of Soulbringer for creating this model, and thank him for the high quality shape (McLaren MP4-27)
2KF1 also wishes to thank the ongoing support of title sponsor Schweppes, long time partners Finnair, Mobil 1, Nokia, Kenwood and Vodafone, as well as welcoming Cosworth and the ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) to the team.

CEDARS F1 REVEAL PLACEHOLDER LIVERY

1694894003502.png

Cedars F1 have revealed the Livery of their CRS01, which is set to debut in Australia. Rami Saidy and the Team's drivers have all given compliments to the designer, Rami Saidy :p.

Suppliers Honda are also impressed with the Progress of the CRS01, which was designed weeks ago but Cedars F1 waited for the Season opener to present it's Racer.

German Driver Xen Foro brings Adidas sponsorship to the Team, which will supply all team wear this season and I personally bring Arabic FedEx sponsorship too (I just made that up).

The final small updates will be seen in Melbourne on Sunday, as long as the final livery isn't delayed further by the home driver but still Kudos to him :D

I also would like to thank all the above sponsors for supporting the Project which seems exciting so far (touch wood), and I really hope this Lebanese-British Team can be successful.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Forum trophies