RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

The race I was talking about earlier with only 5 finishers, there were even 5 off in turn 1. Need to have a look, I might still have a screenshot of that.
Found it, only 3 cars though, took it before the other 2 went off.
gpx_1782.jpg

• Deleted member 161052

AUS: First points, not bad.
MAL: Woohoo!
BRA, MON, USA-JPN: D'oh.
SMR-AUT, CAN-GER: You know, I won't give up on scoring points.
MON: Race over after a start of the re-run.
EUR, HUN: Points at my favourite track!
BEL: The. Closest. Ever.
ITA: No points for both Apex and Viper, oh well.
USA: BLOODY GEARBOX!!
JPN: This is a mess.

Steven, there are still other drivers available ;)
end-of-season-driver-market-png.81862

Dovizioso, and Lintner competed in S1 and are free. You can also contact some others like Wolf, Martins, or Ana (Goddard is also free but I doubt it he will join right now).

HUNSLEY SEES OUT SEASON ON TOP
R17 - Japan - Race.png

Jack Hunsley finished the inaugural Formula FG Championship season with his 6th victory, ending his miraculously strong season on a high. The Suzuka circuit was not as kind to many of his rivals though. Tapio Rinneaho lost his second in the championship as he crashed out, Pablo Diehl's second place was enough to overhaul the Finn and stop a DTK whitewash. Tim Engberink and Ben Utzer both struggled with spins that saw them ultimately miss out on any success, along with Manolis Sigoulakis, who although starting from the back, seemed like a podium was within reach on occasion, but unable to secure it.
Instead, James McNamara took the final step, ahead of Rob Sharp in an incredible 4th and Krisztian Lintner in an equally as impressive 5th. Aidan Keranen leaves his driving seat with a 6th place finish, Tom Barrett leaves Monster with 7th, ahead of Csako in 10th which was enough for Monster to overhaul Apex at the final hurdle for 7th overall. Sigoulakis was 8th while Matt Bailey drove into the points with a fine 9th.
It was a sad day for EvoGP (OMR) and Elite Two, as the two teams were shut down. Both teams were able to go out on relative highs, EvoGP with its best finish in 4th, while Elite Two were able to get 2nd race rookie Bailey to the points. Foro and Ochlsager both ended their current driving careers with retirements.

With that, the race will go down as a worthy end to the first season, and we look forward to next season coming along soon. A final end of season report post will be along in the next few days.

R17 - Japan - Teams.png

RDFIA Press Conference
@Jack Hunsley 6 victories in the season, now looking to next season, will you be looking to do similar?
@Diehl Just not enough it seems, but a nice way to end the season?
@James McNamara Finally back on the podium, will you be looking for more next season?

Press Paddock
In a slightly different Press Paddock this week, I open to everyone:

How did you enjoy the season, what are you looking for next season?

• Deleted member 161052

How did you enjoy the season, what are you looking for next season?
My season came up with very average results. Finishes outside of the Top 10, retirements but just one win at Malaysia didn't mean that I can score more than 100 points. My target for next season is something very better if my new team can make their car very competitive.

My season came up with very average results. Finishes outside of the Top 10, retirements but just one win at Malaysia didn't mean that I can score more than 100 points. My target for next season is something very better if my new team can make their car very competitive.
if we get lucky with our tier 3 engine, we can be very competative ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back