RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Well the season is over. Aiden thanks for hosting this incredible season, it was a pleasure. Next I want to thank Lesley for the amazing car in which I won a race and a few podiums. Third of all, my target this year was to become fifth and I even managed that better. Next up I'm going to say in one sentence my keymoments of every race:
Australia: Great recovery race and start of the season.
Malaysia: That nasty final corner though.
Brazil: Best quali thusfar, solid points race.
San Marino: Stuck behind the 1-stopping 2KF1's.
Spain: Massive hit with the barriers.
Austria: From my point of view my worst race of the season.
Monaco: Got jacked of my 6 points:O_o:
Canada: When it's raining, Jawz comes out to play.
Europe: Solid one stopper did da ting.
France: Tim, Manolis is faster than you.
Great Britain: What a battle.
Germany: Ich liebe Deutschland.
Hungary: This race went from good to bad quite quickly.
Belgium: I'm sorry Jack:whistling:
Italy: That commentary though;)
US: Goodbye championship.
Japan: Them freaking spins though.
Last of all I have a question for you all. Which one of my races did you enjoy the most?

Thanks for all and c u next season,
Tim Engberink

well my goal was to get the number 15, and once again we came so close but we were just one stupid race at Japan away.

Well, seeing Tim did it makes me wanna do it aswell :D
Aussie: We came so close :cry:
Malaysia: Come on Joel's car, stop failing!
Brazil: Most reliable car my *ss
Imola: Finally a double finish!
Spain: We came so close again :cry:
Austria: Diehl :mad::mad::mad:
Monaco: yay points for teams home race!
Canada: Teammates collide
Europe: Flip of the year
France: Again Harvey!
Britain: Harvey teh beast!!
Germany: Well that was a heavy impact..
Hungary: No marshmallows for Joel! :cool: Harvey had loads though..
Belgium: Harvey, the pitcrew is waiting for ya :D:cautious:
Italy: Welcome back to Monza, we've had our break, just as yellow flags come out... :cautious:
US: Was I good? :D
Japan: We came so close to DTK's numbers :cry::cry::cry:

My favourite of these would be USA, my first commentary of the season and I enjoyed it as we had a double finish and almost a perfect race.
My least favourite race... it would be either Australia, Spain, Austria or Japan.

Last edited:
I think everytime you guys tried to talk about the commentators' choice awards (except the last), someone spun off :roflmao:

The race I was talking about earlier with only 5 finishers, there were even 5 off in turn 1. Need to have a look, I might still have a screenshot of that.
For some reason almost everyone who spins off in turn 1 gets stuck there, I don't think I have a version of the track where that doesn't happen.

Continuing the trend, my keystone moments

Australia: Throwing away my first 'home' win
Malaysia: That nasty first corner tho :p
Brazil: Nuthin
San Marino: Solid finish
Spain: Nuthin, wait, what is that song :D:p:D:p
Austria: First commentary race for me, another 2KF1 dual top 5
Monaco: Nuthin
Canada: Nuthin
Europe: Lil, aggressive last corner
France: Nuthin
Great Britain: 3-wide pass of the season, then kaput :p
Germany: More commentary, more top 5
Hungary: Maiden Victory (with celebratory hot chocolates ;))
Belgium: No brakes, oh s***
Italy: Nuthin
US: WHY SO LATE FAILURES :cry:
Japan: That freakin' comeback tho (3rd place secured :cool:)

Otherwise, was a fun season, both in the drivers seat, and up in the commentary booth, can't wait for more action come season 2.

OK. I apologise for my stupid remark earlier. Crazy first half of the race!

Was running so high, but then my wife sent me a pic of her in a bikini, and I got distracted at turn 1 :(

At least I could take an early shower. :p

When does season 2 start? This is epic. :thumbsup:

Seriously, if no one show up and i need to drive myself like at the start of the next season, be sure i wont release my seat, becoming really pathetic this story. no ******** possiblitie to talk and sign someone

Seriously, if no one show up and i need to drive myself like at the start of the next season, be sure i wont release my seat, becoming really pathetic this story. no ******** possiblitie to talk and sign someone

Not sure what this is in reference to. But my 2 cents: lower the punishment, or even scrap it, for being a managing driver.

I can see how it would make sense to get as many drivers as possible, but I like having the managers on the grid.

Now let the disagrees flow. :)

Not sure what this is in reference to. But my 2 cents: lower the punishment, or even scrap it, for being a managing driver.

I can see how it would make sense to get as many drivers as possible, but I like having the managers on the grid.

we may look at it, but this is a game more centered to being more open, we have the capabilities to have 33 people, and once we hit that stage, we can open again to 44. If managers are allowed free reign in driving, we'd be little different to the F1 series with 22 people.
But it is something that must be looked at, we aren't bringing in 33 people, we are damn close but we can't quite get there yet. I guarantee that Viper will have two drivers, no matter what, I just cannot say in what role (e.g. I am looking at opening opposition managers to drive for teams that cannot get a driver, naturally at a vastly reduced income level.)

So yes, I disagree, but that doesn't mean it is out of the question.

No one show up to try to have a seat or if i contact one, he said he have already a seat with someone else

we may look at it, but this is a game more centered to being more open, we have the capabilities to have 33 people, and once we hit that stage, we can open again to 44. If managers are allowed free reign in driving, we'd be little different to the F1 series with 22 people.
But it is something that must be looked at, we aren't bringing in 33 people, we are damn close but we can't quite get there yet. I guarantee that Viper will have two drivers, no matter what, I just cannot say in what role (e.g. I am looking at opening opposition managers to drive for teams that cannot get a driver, naturally at a vastly reduced income level.)

So yes, I disagree, but that doesn't mean it is out of the question.
Have you already desided when you're going to start season 2, cause S1 was great

My thoughts on the race:

[...] I hope to get a good end result next race, that noone is having a heavy crash and that everybody sees the chequered flag in Japan.
I also want to keep my 5th place in the drivers championship and secure P2 in the constructors championship. We'll see what happens.[...]

k

AUS: Quali Yay, race NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MAL: Quali Yay, race meh and another DNF
BRA: D'oh quali, meh race, another DNF
SMR: Yeah/Aww
SPA: meh
AUT: Yay Jack, Tapio/Pablo grrr
MON: not sure what to say...
CAN: Didn't have the pace
EUR: Lucked in
FRA: Not too good
GBR: Yay, home win