RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

• Deleted member 161052

well I know that @needforspeedgamer had one for this round, so we'll see if he can get it to me in time. If not, I apologise, but it isn't my job to chase liveries.
Well unfortunately I won't :( We'll just nevermind about it.
The entire reason why I didn't send you that:
  • I was busy with quiz grade which is in this week until Friday. I was also busy playing Need for Speed games and I was also making F1 livery wallpapers, which are my creative work.
  • I have been addicted to playing Need for Speed games on my computer because they were my most favourite gaming series since my childhood.
  • I didn't had time to send you the car.
That is why I didn't send you the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well unfortunately I won't :( We'll just nevermind about it.
The entire reason why I didn't send you that:
  • I was busy with quiz grade which is in this week until Friday. I was also busy playing Need for Speed games and I was also making F1 livery wallpapers, which are my creative work.
  • I have been addicted to playing Need for Speed games on my computer because they were my most favourite gaming series since my childhood.
  • I didn't had time to send you the car.
That is why I didn't send you the car.
its ok, shame, i forgot about it too :(

Northern Tech Motorsports is proud to reveal the NTM-01!
Next year car will be Powered by Honda and stand on Goodyear tires.

We have confidence that these new partnerships will help us build on what we learned this season.

Livery still WIP

K9Lr6Lm.jpg

IJwsU4J.jpg
First car i actually like in design terms. Really fitting, wel done livery. Though the green is not my favourite :p

Harvey got a win? :D:D:D
Double DNF hiding skills: OVER 9000!!!
--
3 cars out at turn 1, I call for a red flag. Restarting the field as it was on lap 1, Harvey in 3rd, and Joel in 17th, but you may just miss that 7 and put him on pole instead.

anyway really really crap race. You can't imagine how annoyed I actually was when we are forced to use these damn scripted numbers 16 and 17 all over again... :cautious::mad::thumbsdown:

edit: Oh wait a sec, all you haters saying Harvey wasn't the unluckiest driver :p and he wins it on COUNTBACK. Which means=most unlucky occasions? (dunno how Jim did the countback thingy)
haha :p

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back