RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

@Tapio Rinneaho Today wasn't really your day, do you think it was your early season form that let you down when it came to the championship?
Absolutely. The first 4-5 races were plagued with bad luck and bad strategies but after @Jimlaad43 sacked my race engineer and replaced him with a guy who actually knows something about cars, my form got better and better. Hopefully next season we'll be able to challenge for the title right from the start!

this just forces me to take another Milos special, but then I've to renember we are saving money for next season.
edit: look down
--
further along, I found this moment the perfect time to reveal our season 2 livery.

Credits for the renders would go to JohnMaverick from grandprixgames.org :thumbsup:
Credits for the car itself would go to.. me :laugh:
And for the shape, taken from the 2005 mod, I don't know who made the shape but the mod was made by Tony & Friends

And now the car :D:
NwjyE0g.png

Finnair will be fixed before race 1 though
SVqiP2b.png

xGzo60D.png
Car is by Teraur, readme would have told you so ;)

@Twigster151 Congratulations, you are officially the first Formula FG Champion! Talk us through the emotions, and how you are feeling winning your first RD Simulated Career Title.

It's an incredible feeling. After having as dismal a spell as I did mid-season of course you start to doubt if you can actually get past that final post, so to seal the championship with such a dominant drive is a great feeling. Just looking forward to having my name engraved in the RD Hall of Fame now :roflmao:

Northern Tech Motorsports is proud to reveal the NTM-01!
Next year car will be Powered by Honda and stand on Goodyear tires.

We have confidence that these new partnerships will help us build on what we learned this season.

Livery still WIP

K9Lr6Lm.jpg

IJwsU4J.jpg
damn mate, looking awesome so far

Which car is that?
early 90's McLaren I believe don't listen to me :roflmao:

Last edited:
RAIN NOT ENOUGH TO DAMPEN JACK
R17 - Japan - Qualifying.png

Even as the rain fell, Jack Hunsley continued to put his DTK where it has been all season: up front. He will start alongside his vanquished foe Pablo Diehl as the two will both be looking to end the season on a high. Daniel Harvey relegated Tapio Rinneaho off row two, as the Brit rightly deserved his chance to take on Utzer in 3rd. Xen Foro took 6th ahead of Omer Said, a welcome return to quali pace for him. Engberink, Ochlsager and Bohner see out the 10. With the rain came some interesting grid positions, after Harvey being: Nel and Sharp in 15th/16th and rather crucially, Manolis Sigoulakis will start his final GP with Speedy from the back of the grid.
Commentators Comments: The rain always brings some interesting results, none more so than seeing Sigoulakis where he clearly shouldn't be. The Cedars have one last hurrah for this season, a case of what really could have been for the green team. Harvey was fantastic, he gatecrashes the Utzer and Rinneaho party on the second row, but we feel he won't be holding a top 5 at the end, similar to the Cedars. We are naturally watching the EvoGPs, they won't be around next season, not even as OMR, so with one last race we will watch to see if they get points, likewise Elite Two who are in a similar situation.
Podium Tips: J. Hunsley, T. Rinneaho, P. Diehl

2KF1 S2 CAR GLIMPSED?
Reportedly an image has surfaced of the S2 2KF1 Racing car in its Melbourne base today. There is no timestamp, and the image was taken through a somewhat tinted glass window it seems. As such, not much can be seen.
sneak peak.png

2KF1 boss Aidan Keranen:
"I will not categorically confirm that is our car, as such it doesn't look anywhere near ready."

2KF1 Racing will unveil their new car ahead of the Season 2 Pre-Season Test, along with drivers James McNamara and Manolis Sigoulakis.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.