RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

For the press:

Catching BRT is not the easiest thing, but despite that I hope we can have a very good race as a team, to wave goodbye to the team that helped me make a decent name in FFG and challenge for the podium several times.

Ah, we're saving our money. Hopefully Suzuka will be kind enough to us that we can donate some of our money to help develop some circuits for the next season :D

@Diehl Today was not to be your day, do you think you could have kept the championship alive?

First I'd like to congratulate Jack and DTK for being the champions.

Well... Before the qualify I was pretty confident that I could delay the championship decision to the next race, but after my poor qualify performance I became discouraged.

No buys.

General Impression:
Ahhh, Indianapolis (surely that's the right one this time, right?:p), sweet sweet Indianapolis. You provided us with some entertainment and very fast racing round your oval part of the F1 track, with numerous slipstream battles as a result and secured titles for DTK and Jack. Some outings on the grass and wall were inevitable, causing people to be thrown all the way back to the grid or lose a wing and/or wheel. Oh sweet Indianapolis, you made fans and tyres squeal.

Drivers view/Press Paddock:
"Big congratulations to @Twigster151 for winning the first ever FFG Drivers Championship and DTK for winning the first ever constructors title in FFG.

Yet again, I'm very happy about my performance, bringing home more points for the team, increasing the gap to Apex to 6 points with only Suzuka to go. I'm going to push myself to the max to defend that lead and bring home 6th spot in the Constructors Championship and hopefully move up to 11th in the Drivers Championship before this very educating and eventful season comes to an end.

My teammate though, had another rough spell as he dropped quickly down the order and then lost his front wing when he visited the wall. After that he had no sight on a points finish anymore and he just had to nurse his car home."

Upgrades:
Budget: $600
Income: $400
+20 Race Skill ($200)
Total of Expenses: $200
Remaining Budget: $800

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 798
Race BHP: 803
CoF: 3340
Quali Skill: 16100
Race Skill: 16190
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 300

No further updates to the numbers required, because Néron is saving :)

this just forces me to take another Milos special, but then I've to renember we are saving money for next season.
edit: look down
--
further along, I found this moment the perfect time to reveal our season 2 livery.

Credits for the renders would go to JohnMaverick from grandprixgames.org :thumbsup:
Credits for the car itself would go to.. me :laugh:
And for the shape, taken from the 2005 mod, I don't know who made the shape but the mod was made by Tony & Friends
EDIT: Car shape by Teraur

And now the car :D:
NwjyE0g.png

Finnair will be fixed before race 1 though
SVqiP2b.png

xGzo60D.png

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

[DOH]Saving money for the rest of this season until the next one.[/DOH]

Now a little something for everyone. If you can remember earlier in the season I asked for some music to work as a broadcast intro. Sadly I didn't find what I was looking for, but instead decided to use the majority of them in the "re-intro", namely a little something that brings us back from the break, or an "intro-intro", a little re-cap of recent rounds.
As such, this is a beta version of the intro, hopefully coming in next season.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.