RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

@Aidan Keranen

Can we have a list of who will be manager and who will be a driver next season....

My two driver came to be a manager and i dont figure out how can we able to add two more manager in a game can handle 12 team and we got 12 team
Ochlsager is becoming a manager, but Black is moving to Speedy. There are still 11 teams for next season ;)

Just gonna leave this here...

Incredible! Can't believe how tense it got at the end there but luckily for me Tapio moved over very 'enthusiastically'; doubt I'd ever have been able to get enough of slipstream down the main straight to get the job done. Seriously the sense of relief right now is quite worrying really :roflmao:

Thanks to Jim for developing us such a great car, it was an honour to drive all season long, and commiserations to my championship rivals and especially BRT who had some frankly incredibly poor luck.

And one final thanks to Aidan for putting this show on for us all. Not being biased considering this is the first GP4 title I've ever won, but this is by far my favourite series to be apart of. The professionalism and passion was evident just from reading the rule book :laugh:

HUNSLEY AND DTK CROWNED CHAMPIONS
R15 - United States - Race.png

Jack Hunsley only needed to win today to secure the championship, something that seemed rather easy upon race start. The British ace found the fine form from mid season that saw him race away to a massive championship lead, before seeing it pegged back as mistakes and bad luck crept in, taking 19 points from a possible 100, and even those were rather lucky for him to get. But from the start it seemed Hunsley was going to be difficult to beat. Racing away, his main competitor soon became teammate Tapio Rinneaho, who split strategy and went on a one stop. Another climatic battle was promised, and while by the end it was an easy victory, the battle did not disappoint, with the two having an altercation which saw Rinneaho run off the road. Thus, Hunsley saw out the victory, and guaranteed that the DTK squad take both championships home, with the team winning the Constructors Championship thanks to the 1-2 finish, the second 1-2 finish in a row for the team.
Ben Utzer took third for BRT, on a day when his teammate started from 15th and finished 9th, it was a welcome result for the German team. He was never really in trouble from the chasing Speedys, who took 4th and 5th as they sneak towards BRT for second in the standings.
Stephan Bohner took yet another strong points finish in 6th ahead of Aidan Keranen who became the last manager standing as of this round. Joel Rautavaara continued some fine form with 8th, while Diehl snuck home 9th ahead of Rob Sharp.
Elsewhere Xen Foro got a puncture which lead to retirement, James McNamara collided with Tomas Ochlsager on lap one, sending the Australian to the back, only to get back in the top 10, only to break down with 2 laps to go, and Matt Bailey's début ended with a rather sharp collision with a wall.
Next week is the finale of the first season, to be held in Suzuka. Marketplace (if anyone even still uses it :D) will close as per normal, 10am AEDT Thursday.

R15 - United States - Teams.png

RDFIA Press Conference
@Twigster151 Congratulations, you are officially the first Formula FG Champion! Talk us through the emotions, and how you are feeling winning your first RD Simulated Career Title.
@Tapio Rinneaho Today wasn't really your day, do you think it was your early season form that let you down when it came to the championship?
@Benutzername Third for you today, a welcome return to the podium, or sadness as now both titles are gone for you and the team?

Press Paddock
@Jimlaad43 Congratulations on DTK winning the first Constructors Championship, talk us through what happened in the garage as Jack came across the line.
@Diehl Today was not to be your day, do you think you could have kept the championship alive?
@Tim Engberink @Manolis Sigoulakis @Lesley Buurlage Can you guys catch BRT in the final round?
@XenForo Disappointed that a great quali became a retirement?
@Matt Bailey Talk us through your (shortened) début race.
@Jarvis More points, do you think Apex have a better chance next season?

RDFIA Press Conference
@Benutzername Third for you today, a welcome return to the podium, or sadness as now both titles are gone for you and the team?
First of all i want to congratulate DTK and Jack for the championships, they really have done a great job and, looking at the whole season, they've done a better job than we did - We had too many driving errors, it was our fault that we dropped back. Still - DTK is now incredibly strong and our car isnt as good as there's anymore so i am happy about P3, especially when i look at my starting position. Speedy is not a bad team, it was not that easy to drive away from Tim.
All in all its a relief, after my win i could have won the next race in Greatbritain, instead i had 3 retirements and a 7th and 9th place - My OMR team was better than that and i had much more potential than OMR. I hope to get a good end result next race, that noone is having a heavy crash and that everybody sees the chequered flag in Japan.
I also want to keep my 5th place in the drivers championship and secure P2 in the constructors championship. We'll see what happens.

OMR/Evo:
+2 Race bhp
100$ are still there. What can i do with them?

Utzer:
Saving

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back