RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Looks like both my drivers are on the 1-stop, which looks like the better strategy to be on.
Though they are losing lots of ground, both of them. Joel just pitted so maybe an undercut, I hope.

Harvey has the most fuel in the entire field from what I can see. I don't think the gap to the leading pack, or even 6th place is close enough for a points position, so I estimate P10 is the highest we can aim for with Harvey.
But Joel can definetly do better if he starts to put in some hotlaps.

Just hoping they both finish and nobody does something incredibly stupid :thumbsup:

@kedy89 Kill me.... Please Why it happened again (it seems). At least ive got time to fight back through the field and get some points....

OMR looking awesome, though
I don't even bother watching the videos anymore. Last thing I saw was Pablo running off track at the beginning of Spa part 2.

Last edited:
Looks like both my drivers are on the 1-stop, which looks like the better strategy to be on.
Though they are losing lots of ground, both of them. Joel just pitted so maybe an undercut, I hope.

Harvey has the most fuel in the entire field from what I can see. I don't think the gap to the leading pack, or even 6th place is close enough for a points position, so I estimate P10 is the highest we can aim for with Harvey.
But Joel can definetly do better if he starts to put in some hotlaps.

Just hoping they both finish and nobody does something incredibly stupid :thumbsup:

after the last race, im a bit scared to pit :p

Parabolica penultimate lap.
Raisins_Face.jpg

Wow great result, though I would have liked to finish ahead of Manolis. To've been overtaken in the final corner is never fun. But we still scored some good points and let's hope we can carry this in into the final races.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back