RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

2KF1 HONOUR VICTORIOUS SOCCEROOS
socceroos special 3.png

In a private testing session in Melbourne, team boss Aidan Keranen showed off the special new colours on the KR-05 a few days ago before sending the car to the Italian GP.
The livery was changed to honour the victorious Socceroos in the recent Asian Cup held on home soil. As the last fully functional Australian team left in FFG, Keranen thought it right to change the livery.
"It's not something that we would normally think of here at 2KF1", Keranen said after the test, "but the chance was too good to let up. The colours on the car are like nothing we've ever had at 2KF1, but it looks great, and hopefully it can bring us a good result too."
The Cosworth-powered KR-05 is now in a suitable wattle yellow, with green and navy (being the away strip colour). The sidepods are adorned with the 23 names of the squad, along with the mastermind manager Ange Postecoglou. The livery is likely an one-off for the Italian GP, and the team have been warned not to get into any arguments with Italians over that dive in the 2006 WC.
socceroos special.png

socceroos special 2.png

2KF1 HONOUR VICTORIOUS SOCCEROOS
View attachment 80376
In a private testing session in Melbourne, team boss Aidan Keranen showed off the special new colours on the KR-05 a few days ago before sending the car to the Italian GP.
The livery was changed to honour the victorious Socceroos in the recent Asian Cup held on home soil. As the last fully functional Australian team left in FFG, Keranen thought it right to change the livery.
"It's not something that we would normally think of here at 2KF1", Keranen said after the test, "but the chance was too good to let up. The colours on the car are like nothing we've ever had at 2KF1, but it looks great, and hopefully it can bring us a good result too."
The Cosworth-powered KR-05 is now in a suitable wattle yellow, with green and navy (being the away strip colour). The sidepods are adorned with the 23 names of the squad, along with the mastermind manager Ange Postecoglou. The livery is likely an one-off for the Italian GP, and the team have been warned not to get into any arguments with Italians over that dive in the 2006 WC.
View attachment 80377
View attachment 80375
Looks a bit Jaguar-DTK to me :cautious::laugh:

@Aidan Keranen

After this season, it will be fun to get possibilities to negociates with driver during the season. Actually i had a great project in mind for the design, but i really need my two driver to start on it. and its not link to their countries :p
technically you can, but you can't take someone away from another team unless they are a test driver.

(also with your buys, are you sure you want to spend your money, this close to the end?)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.