RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

RDFIA PRESS RELEASE
I would like to request that all teams now inform me of who they have signed for next season officially. This is due to a request from one of the new team managers who would like to see who is available for hire. So if any announcements need doing, get them done this week.
Contact can be either in the thread or via PM. Upon practice results, a table will be posted, plus also in the second post of the thread for easy access. It will get updated as need be until the end of the season.

(2KF1 will make an announcement soon)

• Deleted member 161052

Saving money
-----
I will leave Viper Racing and join Speedy Racing

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jimlaad43 Seemingly one race from the Constructors Championship then?
Hopefully. It's almost sealed, but you never know in this series. I reckon without the new lucky livery, Jack would have made the move into Parabolica, then spun and taken out Tapio. All I want is both championships, so lets get them boys!

COF-300
Quali BHP +2
Race BHP +2

Hunsley and Rinneaho will stay at DTK.

Last edited:
Still, you wanted to replace me :D

image.png

@Benutzername While you recovered for 9th, you were sandwiched by your 'other teammates', happy with their performance?
Well, first of all i am not sure wheter it was a driving mistake or someone touched me a little bit in the back of my car - Could be that i imagined this touch, i am not sure about it and couldnt see any footage of it later on. After that i did the best of it, frm that far back a 9th place is very good but still extremely disappointing for the team - And for me.
While my drivers at OMR were really, really good. I said beforehand that we optimised our car and setups for the races only, expecially in Monza that was helpful. 8th and 10th is really good for the team and Dewald already shown that he can compete from the start. I hope some managers saw his performance and will sign him for next season.

Utzer:
Saving

OMR/Evo
+3 Race bhp
0$left

@Tapio Rinneaho You made it all work for you today, can you sneak the championship with this form?
At least I hope I can! It was my fourth podium and a second win in a row so the speed and consistency is there and we are extremely confident we can continue this form. But yeah, we are the underdogs for the championship and even if managed to keep this form going, we might not win it as we need some help from Pablo and Jack.
Of course I don't wish anything bad for either of them, especially not for Jack because, as I've said all season long, the most important thing is to take both titles for DTK.

+65 Race skill

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea