RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Monza Practice
R15 - Italy - Practice.png

POLE KING GETS DETHRONED
R15 - Italy - Qualifying.png

Jack Hunsley has made an effort this season of taking pole over and over again. But come to Monza, nothing is a certainty, and funnily enough today was not his day. Instead Pablo Diehl was able to sneak his BRT onto pole position, breaking a streak of 11 poles by Hunsley. Jack duly took second, with Utzer leading Rinneaho. Sigoulakis continued his fine form for 5th, Foro bouncing back for 6th, while Engberink will host Bohner on row 4. Dovizioso and Black round out the top ten. Behind the big story was debutant Dewald Nel who will start in 21st position.
Commentators Comments: Pablo getting pole is crazy, I won't lie when I had all but consigned the rest of the poles were going to Hunsley. Super effort. In the race I will be looking at the championship players: Diehl, Hunsley, Rinneaho and Engberink. We are getting down to the nitty-gritty, mistakes from here can't be tolerated and might be the difference. Every point now counts.
Podium Tips: P. Diehl, J. Hunsley, T. Engberink

Brilliant qualifying for BRT, nicely done Pablo!

For OMR... Well, we dont have quali pace anyway, but we have some Race bhp and in Monza this could help alot.

--

PLEASE NO DRIVING ERRORS OR FAILURES :(

Edit: @Ho3n3r you've beaten Aidan - First race winner!

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Probably the worst quali session since Austria. :thumbsdown: And in Monza, where I hoped we could get our first podium, it is now finally over...

EDIT: lol, when BRT tops the session we have a bad quali.

• Deleted member 161052

10-11 for Viper Racing. Our mission for the Italian Grand Prix is...
finish the race in the points for both cars.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.