RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

COF -300
Race BHP +3

@Jimlaad43 Out of your two guys, based on recent form, who do you think will finish ahead of the other after Suzuka?
I really don't know. The whole team has been behind both drivers, but after the early season form of Jack, Tapio conceded and decided to be the support driver, trying to help Jack take the title. He's done a smashing job, taking points away from rivals during Jack's lean spell, and if it continues, Tapio could very easily take the championship.

Basically, it's up to them, whoever's fastest wins.

@Tim Engberink A forceful move on the championship leader, no regrets or concerns by that move?

I actually feel sorry for him that I pushed him off. It was my mistake and unfortunately for him it paid off in a crash. On the other side me, Tapio and Pablo gained loads of points on Jack which is always good:roflmao:

@Tapio Rinneaho A second win, a hard fought one. But did you feel you had the chance for it the whole time, or only after Hunsley crashed?
After I got the lead it was always part of our strategy to get Jack in front during the pit stops. Of course, had it not been our strategy I could have challenged for the win but at the moment it was more important to think about what's best for the team.
Now though, after Jack's race was ruined by another championship contender we have to discuss our situation again. As it stands I've somehow climbed up the championship table and after three consecutive podiums actually have a decent shot on the title. Exciting times ahead :thumbsup:

Race skill +50
Quali skill +15

Also, in light of a lack of recent luck, the S1 car will run a slightly different front wing for the rest of the season.
DTKlateS1_zpszk9iccfm.jpg
Edit: nvm

Race bhp +3

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 161052

Press Paddock
@needforspeedgamer A very strong drive, for a very strong position, can we see you up there again?
Well...anything can happen in Formula FG and absolutely it does. It's a good impression for the car's power and reliability, so I migt be like this what happened at the start of the season to our team.

+20 qualy skill
+25 race skill

Utzer + 5 Quali Skill

OMR Evo:

+3 Race bhp

Contract for @Ho3n3r is 50$ cause the season is not that long anymore and car improvements help both drivers.

Press Paddock
@Benutzername Tell us about your new signing with a few races to go.
I was disappointed with Dimas work since i became manager of the team. He never really showed up in the factory to improve the car or setups, he never went into the simulator like Rob to improve his driving, he just never was there. Lately that also showed in the results, he was behind Rob.

With Dewald i found a moivated guy, who wanted to join the series next season. OMR will quit FG because i am driving for BRT next season, but i wanted to give Dewald the chance to get into the series, to gain experience so he does not have a horrible start next season.
It also will help our team cause he is at least as good as Dimas, maybe even faster if our simulator is a fitting tool for him.

Utzer + 5 Quali Skill

OMR Evo:

+3 Race bhp

Contract for @Ho3n3r is 50$ cause the season is not that long anymore and car improvements help both drivers.

I was disappointed with Dimas work since i became manager of the team. He never really showed up in the factory to improve the car or setups, he never went into the simulator like Rob to improve his driving, he just never was there. Lately that also showed in the results, he was behind Rob.

With Dewald i found a moivated guy, who wanted to join the series next season. OMR will quit FG because i am driving for BRT next season, but i wanted to give Dewald the chance to get into the series, to gain experience so he does not have a horrible start next season.
It also will help our team cause he is at least as good as Dimas, maybe even faster if our simulator is a fitting tool for him.

I am just waiting to see my final budget officially announced, then I can apply my upgrades.

General Impression:
A lot of action, most shockingly Hunsley being hit by the not-so-much braking Engberink, causing Hunsley to lose control, bounce almost on his side to the lose part of his front wing and when trying to steer into the pits he hits the wall, losing a wheel. Then Lintner apparently hit some debris, knocking his entire front wing off and he also loses a wheel when colliding with the wall to make it to the pit lane, holding up Harvey for well over half a minute before he could get past and into the pits properly. A scare for Rinneheao's lead as well when he flew off the track, but luckily for him the gravel traps and run off areas at Spa are so large that he could stay out of the wall and continue his race and still keeping the lead. The 1 stoppers did gamble well to as Black (4th) and Keranen (6th) snuck right towards the top from further down the field.

Drivers view/Press Paddock:
@Smartbean Piled on the pressure late in the race, and was rewarded with 5th. Good day for you and the team?
"A good day for me, not that well for the team really. Oh what could have been if Lintner had finished the race as well. I was shocked to see the replay of Lintner losing his front wing on, well, nothing really. I can't fathom where the supposed debris was to warrant him to lose his entire front wing. But yes, I'm very happy with my 5th place, though I could have closed the gap to Black quite a bit further if I managed to get past the 1 stopper Keranen more quickly, but he used the bus stop chicane to his advantage lap after lap after lap. In the end I got passed, but the gap to Black was way too big to get even close. I'm glad to get another solid points finish and pay back the support I get from @William Néron and after a lot of marshmallows last week, this week I can enjoy the sweet Belgian chocolates."

Upgrades:
Budget: $200
Income: $450
+15 Race Skill ($150)
+20 Race Variation ($100)

Total of Expenses: $250
Remaining Budget: $400

Personal values after buys:
Quali BHP: 798
Race BHP: 800
CoF: 3340
Quali Skill: 16100
Race Skill: 16150
Quali Variation: 300
Race Variation: 300

Already updated with Néron's team buy.

PS. Congrats to the Socceroos on winning the Asian Cup. I have to say that it make sense for them to compete there, as a Oceania only cup would be too easy for the Socceroos.

I've been a bit busy of late with GCSE coursework (irl) and I've been saving money for next season (in game) so I've been a bit quiet so if I miss an interview question feel free to pm me with a chaser as I am still alive just a bit busy irl.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.