RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Just need his buys, his contract, his name/nationality and his sponsors.
(and please let him say it everyone, no one answer for him, save Ben)

any questions @Ho3n3r feel free to direct them my way via PM :thumbsup:

DTK Season 2 Preview
I promise, this is the last preview. After Italy, there will be a full livery reveal.
DTKpreview4.jpg

Also, in light of a lack of recent luck, the S1 car will run a slightly different front wing for the rest of the season.
DTKlateS1_zpszk9iccfm.jpg

Just need his buys, his contract, his name/nationality and his sponsors.
(and please let him say it everyone, no one answer for him, save Ben)

any questions @Ho3n3r feel free to direct them my way via PM :thumbsup:

What can I buy at this stage?

Details:
Name: Dewald Nel

Will be updated above once I know what I can/should/must add regarding my contract and sponsors.

OK am I right that I have $1000 to start with? And @Benutzername should still give me a contract worth certain $? Say if it's a contract worth $1000, I have $2000 to spend on skills?

Thanks for the help.

EDIT: Double post.

OK am I right that I have $1000 to start with? And @Benutzername should still give me a contract worth certain $? Say if it's a contract worth $1000, I have $2000 to spend on skills?

And can I spend all my money in 1 go?

Thanks for the help.

And can I spend all my money in 1 go?

Thanks for the help.
That's correct, 1000 + the amount Ben pays you (which has to be at least 50). You can spend all in one go, see the first post for the available ugrades and the costs.

TAPIO SEES OUT RACE FOR VICTORY
R14 - Belgium - Race.png

Tapio Rinneaho was able to stay ahead of the carnage at Spa to record his second win at another of the famous Grands Prix, after his maiden win in Monaco. The Finn made his move immediately, passing teammate Hunsley in the first sector of the race, before pulling away. As various drivers found the wall, and the first round of pits went through, Hunsley moved into the lead, but needed a longer final stint as a result. But his race was soon over, as Tim Engberink lost patience with the championship leader, quite literally pushing past into the pits. Hunsley lost control, his front wing, then his front wheel. His debris was collected by Krisztian Lintner, who attempted to make it to the pits, but also lost control. His stricken car was then pushed all the way into the pit lane by Daniel Harvey.
Rinneaho now enjoyed a massive lead over Engberink and Diehl, but a mistake at Pouhon meant that the lead was no longer there. Engberink had a chance, but was unable to gain the necessary speed to make it close, and Rinneaho drove out the winner.
Engberink and Diehl rounded out the podium, three championship chasers all still in with a chance. Andy Black drove very well to collect a massively important 4th place for Viper, with Stephan Bohner equal to that for N-Tech in 5th. Keranen was unable to keep the Dutchman behind late in the race, but still took 6th ahead of Rob Sharp who finished very strong, Rautavaara took points again and Xen Foro left it late, but was able to take an extra point by overtaking Brilliant Dimas (who at the time of publication has been confirmed to have driven his last race for EvoGP).
The result definitely did not play into the hands of Jack Hunsley, for although it was his teammate who won, it definitely brings Rinneaho into play as possibly being able to take the inaugural championship. Diehl though remains the lead chaser, now only 17 points behind.
Next week the championship moves from one high speed shrine to the high speed shrine, the mighty Monza. Marketplace closes 10am AEDT Thursday not looking at anyone...

R14 - Belgium - Teams.png

RDFIA Press Conference
@Tapio Rinneaho A second win, a hard fought one. But did you feel you had the chance for it the whole time, or only after Hunsley crashed?
@Tim Engberink A forceful move on the championship leader, no regrets or concerns by that move?
@Diehl You seemed a bit flat today, but still managed to get 3rd place. With 3 to go, is the championship still up for grabs?

Press Paddock
@needforspeedgamer A very strong drive, for a very strong position, can we see you up there again?
@kedy89 What about you, you've seen your driver sneak up on the championship, can he take it?
@Jimlaad43 Out of your two guys, based on recent form, who do you think will finish ahead of the other after Suzuka?
@Smartbean Piled on the pressure late in the race, and was rewarded with 5th. Good day for you and the team?
@Benutzername Tell us about your new signing with a few races to go.

RDFIA Press Release
We are proud to announce that next season we will be joined by two new teams, one from @Tomas Ochlsager and another from @XenForo.
At the moment, should no additional teams pull out, Ochlsager's team will have numbers 20 and 21, while Foro's will have 22 and 23.
More to follow, a few regulations and ideas to be looked at

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back