RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

i5go1gfb54a455ezg.jpg

We are happy to announce next season drivers and new car with new engine. From the team must Tom Barett leave because he dont reply to teams pm

I just want some nice circuits which can produce nice races (that's why i don't want zandvoort) but circuits like new spa, algarve, maybe donington or brands hatch, and indianapolis

I just want some nice circuits which can produce nice races (that's why i don't want zandvoort) but circuits like new spa, algarve, maybe donington or brands hatch, and indianapolis
As said in the GPTCC thread, Brands Hatch doesn't exist. There are betas for both GP and Indy layout, but that's just the track, no objects or anything. The one Jim linked in the GPTCC thread is Brinds Hitch, that's the Indy layout with different elevations and some objects. It's also included in the DTM trackpack.

As said in the GPTCC thread, Brands Hatch doesn't exist. There are betas for both GP and Indy layout, but that's just the track, no objects or anything. The one Jim linked in the GPTCC thread is Brinds Hitch, that's the Indy layout with different elevations and some objects. It's also included in the DTM trackpack.
but what about the one in the last post on that thread? Says it has both GP and Indy

nothing from me nor 2KF1 this round

just so you know, that actually costs $250. Reply to this to warn me if that is not what you want, or by PM

edit: also, Article 7.3.4 of the regulations (Bank Money) has been slightly edited for clarity
Oops, sorry, well I still want it, thanks, bearing in mind my past reliability record.

Last edited:
JACK HOLDS ON FOR POLE
R12 - Germany - Qualifying.png

Jack Hunsley cut it close, but was able to hold on in a see-sawing battle between himself and Pablo Diehl in qualifying for the German Grand Prix. Diehl ended up just 0.037 seconds behind, with Utzer having a good effort for third in his proper home race. Rinneaho took 4th ahead of a close Manolis Sigoulakis, with James McNamara putting in a big effort for 6th ahead of Engberink. Harvey led Bohner and Foro to close the top 10. Others to note are Lintner in 11th, Sharp in 12th, Said in 15th and Dimas in 16th.
Commentators Comments: BRT seemed to almost take it from Hunsley, they put in a big effort but still, agonisingly came up just short. Utzer showed that the BRT's have good race pace in Britain, but DTK have made big upgrades in an effort to not lose too much to the German team this time out. Speedy continued their strong push for 3rd in the Constructors Championship, but McNamara has shown he can fight up the front. Another good quali from N-Tech means that they are at least in the right place to possible get some points.
Podium Tips: B. Utzer, J. Hunsley, T. Rinneaho

I liked practise 1

But our cars weren't much mentioned in the comments, probably because we were expected to take these sort of positions.
Bring on the race, hoping our reliability upgrades can bring a double finish=more money

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back