RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

DTK Season 2 Announcement
While they may be fully focused on Season 1, DTK Racing have made some strong strides into season 2 preparations. Firstly, after some investigations and negotiations, DTK Racing have managed to regain their British entry after a year registered to Nauru. Also, with the re-signing of both drivers - Jack Hunsley and Tapio Rinneaho - comes the arrival of the new car - Craig!
Based on the Toyota TF108, supplied by the successful engine manufacturer of Season 1, who have had another year added to the contract. Sponsorship from Jaguar has been toned down quite a bit though.

Sneak preview of the car.
View attachment 78133
TL;DR
Constructors Name: DTK Racing II (Yellow and Purply Red)
Commercial Name: DTK Racing
Nationality of team: British
Car: Toyota 2008
Engine: Toyota
Drivers: Jack Hunsley and Tapio Rinneaho​
with our without shark finn?

and if we're posting some sneak peaks of S2 cars, then i'll present my car for the seconds season: SRF 2 (F2007)
speedy S2 1.png

oh, finish

Just a plan looking forward to Season 2, much like some of the other simulated games, the calendar will be somewhat series driver, namely you guys can choose what to fill it with. No list of tracks right now, but what I can say is that this is the current situation of tracks and/or Grands Prix is as follows:
Staying
Australia - Albert Park, Brazil - Interlagos, Monaco (you can't leave it out really :unsure:), Canada - Montreal, France - not yet decided, Great Britain - Silverstone (haha, sorry but we ain't leaving here), Germany - not yet decided, Belgium - Spa-Francorchamps, Italy - Monza, Japan - Suzuka.
Meaning that the following will have to be re-voted in for next season:
Malaysia, San Marino, Spain, Austria, Europe (complicated), Hungary, USA

There is no reason that they cannot be re-voted in. Countries may have more than one race held there, and the second race will be named accordingly. Now I accept discussion, but this is by no means the voting stage.
Votes would be for track before GP. The European GP was held at the Nurburgring this season, but the GP may get given to another circuit elsewhere in Europe. One plan put forward so far was to allow the European GP to be held in the country of the defending champion (which would be funny if they were European :laugh:), or a close enough substitute. That isn't a current plan but will be looked at.

When voting starts (long time away), the voting will probably be done via teams PM, with teams given 6 credits for voting (theoretically 2 for team, 2 for each driver). After team consultation they then send back the amount of credits they wish for each track (max for a single track is 3, e.g. one from each part of the team).

Keep in mind that while this above is a solid plan, not all of it is confirmed (e.g. the chosen GP's, voting etc.)

Just a plan looking forward to Season 2, much like some of the other simulated games, the calendar will be somewhat series driver, namely you guys can choose what to fill it with. No list of tracks right now, but what I can say is that this is the current situation of tracks and/or Grands Prix is as follows:
Staying
Australia - Albert Park, Brazil - Interlagos, Monaco (you can't leave it out really :unsure:), Canada - Montreal, France - not yet decided, Great Britain - Silverstone (haha, sorry but we ain't leaving here), Germany - not yet decided, Belgium - Spa-Francorchamps, Italy - Monza, Japan - Suzuka.
Meaning that the following will have to be re-voted in for next season:
Malaysia, San Marino, Spain, Austria, Europe (complicated), Hungary, USA

There is no reason that they cannot be re-voted in. Countries may have more than one race held there, and the second race will be named accordingly. Now I accept discussion, but this is by no means the voting stage.
Votes would be for track before GP. The European GP was held at the Nurburgring this season, but the GP may get given to another circuit elsewhere in Europe. One plan put forward so far was to allow the European GP to be held in the country of the defending champion (which would be funny if they were European :laugh:), or a close enough substitute. That isn't a current plan but will be looked at.

When voting starts (long time away), the voting will probably be done via teams PM, with teams given 6 credits for voting (theoretically 2 for team, 2 for each driver). After team consultation they then send back the amount of credits they wish for each track (max for a single track is 3, e.g. one from each part of the team).

Keep in mind that while this above is a solid plan, not all of it is confirmed (e.g. the chosen GP's, voting etc.)
German GP should remain at old Hockenheim, that's the best choice imo. And please no Monaco, there are so many other tracks which produce exciting races.

I'm sure @Márk Lintner will have something to say if Hungary is left out :p
--
Well at least we still got our home race almost sealed, and my favourite track afterwards. But why can't we vote for all the tracks on the calendar?

If Hungary stays, at least get the new circuit. Same goes for Magny-Cours.

TBH, I'd get the new versions of the other tracks - Silverstone, Spa, Suzuka (Called Fuji :roflmao:)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 38 26.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 29 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 11.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 9 6.3%