RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

I think tim can win this race, he's on a 1 stop, but it's just like monza here, while everyone who pits twice is there for +-35 seconds, the 1 stoppers are blasting over the circuit :D

Also @Aidan Keranen i think i've to correct you that not dtk but speedy has the most reliable car ;)

What a bad race for us. Yes Joel got some points but Harvey was on for matching our team's best result, maybe even better
And our rivals scored more points than us :cry:

Well, third and 10th isn't exactly what I'd hoped for, but it'll do I suppose.

Just seen results, will watch second part later.

@Aidan Keranen, @James McNamara - I loved your commentary for Lintner vs Hunsley
TennisMatch-How-To-Win-Bets-.jpeg

TIM BITES INTO MAIDEN WIN
R12 - Germany - Race.png

Tim Engberink made up for his mistake in Sepang with a stirring drive that netted him his maiden victory. With Speedy Racing taking a risk on a single stop strategy, Engberink was able to hold enough speed to not worry about a faster finishing Pablo Diehl who, having done 2 stops, had to overcome stiff opposition from Tapio Rinneaho to secure second. Rinneaho was another one stopper, behind the top three were McNamara, Bohner in a great effort for 5th, Sharp in an even better effort for 6th, Csako took 7th, Rautavaara was consistent again for 8th, while Dimas made it a double points effort for OMR-EvoGP with 9th, just (and we really mean just) ahead of Jack Hunsley who had two trips into the gravel at Turn 1, but recovered for 10th at the death, moving past Krisztian Lintner and Andy Black late in the race.
After the carnage that was Silverstone, Hockenheim decided it was better that they held the record, and as such this race saw 10 retirements, 3 from driveshafts and a whopping 7 accidents. Foro, Sigoulakis and Utzer in his home race were the unlucky 3 to have failures, while the Elite Two's, Ochlsager, Said, Barrett, Keranen and Harvey all visited the wall, with Harvey and Noack having particularily heavy shunts, while Keranen was going that fast he decided to attempt to make a new section of the track through one of the grandstands.
But in the end, it was Engberink and Speedy who took the chance to be in the history books, and deserving of that they are, even if it is around 10 rounds late :D

R12 - Germany - Teams.png

RDFIA Press Conference
@Tim Engberink You've finally gotten that win that was in your grasp. Is it more a relief or just party time? Where can you go from here with 5 races to go?
@Diehl You looked fast, if you and Tapio hadn't had that battle, did you feel that you might have won?
@Tapio Rinneaho Not often that we've seen you here without Jack, revelling in the fact you were ahead today? Bit disappointed with 3rd maybe?

Press Paddock
@Lesley Buurlage Finally won a grand prix with your team, happy days?
@kedy89 Better outcome then your previous 'home race'?
@DarkElf12 @Millsy24 Heavy hits today fellas, will you be ok?
@Benutzername Is it a case of what could have been today? And for your team, loving having double points finish?
@Smartbean Superb effort and your best finish of the season, felt good?
@Rob Sharp How is the mood in the team after that result?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 285 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 40.0%