RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Happy to keep old Hockenheimring as German GP, I will be hard pressed to drop Monaco, but if the series would rather that to happen, I will look at dropping it.
Silverstone will probably be updated I should think, Magny Cours is not guaranteed to be the French GP, but an update is likely. We aren't leaving Suzuka :p
In good time the older versions of tracks will be replaced, though Spa might be an exception, or it might not as well.

I'd vote for the removal of Monaco as well. In the six years (yes christ it really has been that long :redface:) of playing GP4 I've yet to see an interesting race and maybe all of about three on-track overtakes.

There are far better tracks out there for racing :thumbsup:

well by the looks of it, Monaco will be out. But I reserve the right to bring it back when I want to (I'm thinking at least one season per year, so every 4 seasons or so probably)

I'm two-sided about Monaco, do I want a team home race or an exciting race. Still can't decide.
I think every team should have a home race, that would be fair. Even if fictional, it should be made to become a team's home race.

This post is a general post, just quoted you because you talked about your team's home race ;)

I think every team should have a home race, that would be fair. Even if fictional, it should be made to become a team's home race.

This post is a general post, just quoted you because you talked about your team's home race ;)
Yes, the cool races and the home races combined! That's a nice idea actually. :D

About Spa, I still think the old set of last corners can prove more exciting stuff (source:3 GPTCC races)

Yes, the cool races and the home races combined! That's a nice idea actually. :D

About Spa, I still think the old set of last corners can prove more exciting stuff (source:3 GPTCC races)
Both versions, old and new busstop, produce overtaking possibilities in gp4.

As for the calendar, a good one doesn't contain home races for each team, but tracks that produce some exciting races, that's my opinion at least.

No. Not going to work like that. Other series might be happy to do so but I am not going to go around just for that.

Replace boring albert park with exciting Adelaide :thumbsup: look at the v8s. Adelaide fast fun and exciting, Albert park dull boring except for the occasional rollover that red flags the race

Replace boring albert park with exciting Adelaide :thumbsup: look at the v8s. Adelaide fast fun and exciting, Albert park dull boring except for the occasional rollover that red flags the race
vote for Adelaide, but Melbourne is staying as the season opener (you won't be able to change my mind quickly :D)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.