RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

P3 is the maximum for me atm and not far away from pole time, OMR/Evo had a good qualifying for our standards - All happening at my home GP. Now we just have to finish in a good way ;)

Yes Jack! We probably should have switched your sponsor earlier, but at least it's paying off :D

Quite possibly, only occurred to me that I could when researching what to buy :roflmao:

On quali, was not expecting the BRTs to be THAT close after the practise results but pole is pole so no complaints. Very excited to see if our race upgrades do their job :)

At the request of next weeks commentator, the Hungarian GP will be a day forward. Not to forget that the second in-season test is being held on Tuesday. I will hope to have the results done early saturday (my time) for everyone to make buys, and then after the test there will be added bonuses.
More on the testing format after results (i'm hoping it it a lot more fairer than last time)

edit: also, Article 7.3.4 of the regulations (Bank Money) has been slightly edited for clarity
If I get this correctly, teams may carry over $1500 for upgrades + $500 for contracts to the next season and drivers may carry over $1000 over to the next season, but during the season they can only save up to $500 in the bank for the purpose of carrying over to next season? Or can you save the entire $1000 as well?

Qualifying looks very very promising, I'm just hoping there aren't any heavy fueled cars in front of me, nor any flying tires :whistling::cautious:

I'm guessing you simmed the race then :D

What about the weekly short spoiler about Apex's race then? ;)
Poo.png
:roflmao:

No seriously, I have no idea what happened. Good luck to Apex.

drivers may carry over $1000 over to the next season, but during the season they can only save up to $500 in the bank for the purpose of carrying over to next season? Or can you save the entire $1000 as well?
1000$ to use for next season, and 500$ to use for later seasons if you save up less than 1000$, or if you are the last 10 in the standings mid-season like it says in the regulations

So 1000$ is for immidiate use in next season, while the 500$ in bank is locked, for now.

If I get this correctly, teams may carry over $1500 for upgrades + $500 for contracts to the next season and drivers may carry over $1000 over to the next season, but during the season they can only save up to $500 in the bank for the purpose of carrying over to next season? Or can you save the entire $1000 as well?

Qualifying looks very very promising, I'm just hoping there aren't any heavy fueled cars in front of me, nor any flying tires :whistling::cautious:
drivers who have more than $1000 at the end of the season (including championship prize money) will have up to $500 put in the bank, to be used at certain times. Anything over that $500 threshold will end up being paid for circuit upkeep :D

1000$ to use for next season, and 500$ to use for later seasons if you save up less than 1000$, or if you are the last 10 in the standings mid-season like it says in the regulations

So 1000$ is for immidiate use in next season, while the 500$ in bank is locked, for now.
whaaaa? you've lost me entirely

and sorry for a 4th post in a row (no merge pls :D)
just thought i'd add that both me and james enjoyed commentating this race, it was fantastic to watch and really riveting too, the whole 45 laps. I encourage you, don't overly skip through, there are some good moves and what not, worth a watch :)

and sorry for a 4th post in a row (no merge pls :D)
just thought i'd add that both me and james enjoyed commentating this race, it was fantastic to watch and really riveting too, the whole 45 laps. I encourage you, don't overly skip through, there are some good moves and what not, worth a watch :)
That's old Hockenheim, slipstream battles non stop :D
A worthy 100% race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back