Rally - "Honda's Home " - Mon 17th & Tues 18th January 2011

Nice to have someone running in the session with me for a change (Helder).

About to start SS6 and have already compiled about 1 min worth of unforced errors (rolled on side on SS3, jump start on SS4, and call for assistance on SS5).

Try to keep it clean til the end...

Made a positively oafish error on the final stage and went off at a point where I have never gone off before- +1 minute. Car was feeling so good, and I was just thumping along, and then...

I really need to dial it back to about 9/10ths...

Good luck to the rest of you.

I made a nice rally today, with few errors, but a big mistake at the 2nd Stage of Noiker, spoiling the gearbox and finish the Stage always in 1st gear and lost too much time, the other Stages I did a clean driving and I think I am improving my rally.

Grip is one thing, I loathe their inability to make a nice controlled powerslide. You feather the throttle, apply some opposite lock... and snap, you're understeering out of the corner :p. I'm aiming for a peaceful stroll, maybe I will learn something about the stages and with that many people there will be 1 or 2 to fight with :).

Also: am I the only one who finds the default toe-in settings on the front utterly nonsensical?

As of yet I havent fiddled with setup in RBR but with this FWD car and the really odd oversteer/understeer nature of the car I might just level it up in the hope of some more balance.

Oscar, not good in this car? :) I can't imagine the times in a car that suits you !
For me rubbish, I don't like the car and with this types of road = total dezaster!
See you next week on first round of Champ.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.