Rally - "Honda's Home " - Mon 17th & Tues 18th January 2011

Very good idea, I'd love to make a few rounds in Japan in something less powerful. Might prove very educational :). My bet is on Simone again, he is even tougher to beat in the slower cars from what I experienced :).
Also I love the poster. Top job, Damien.

Łukasz Demolin (Maggot666PL) - EU

Thanks Lukasz!:D
I'm allready ready for the race.I have worked on the setup and I think to had found the best for me,see you on the stages!:)

I remember one deadly spot on Noiker. The bad thing is I usually remember it right when I'm about to crash there, and not at least 100m before :D

The one I always had troubles on was Tanner, I think? Anyway, the one that I have to slow down to walking pace, in order not to slide down the hill, just before the end of the stage.

Hey, I'm new to RBR and I'm considering joining this event, however, I'd like to know at what time do the session end, to make sure I can't take part in. I've lurked in a few threads and couldn't find this, sorry if I missed anything.

Hey, I'm new to RBR and I'm considering joining this event, however, I'd like to know at what time do the session end, to make sure I can't take part in. I've lurked in a few threads and couldn't find this, sorry if I missed anything.

The session ends when you finish it :).

You can check the times people did in previous rallies, and add 5-10 minutes for the time in between stages. My guess is 45 minutes from the start.

just playing Swiders online sessions: never ever get on the grass and stop, almost impossible to move off (seems better to lose time calling for help, I figure it took me half a minute to cover two car lengths in first gear :) ) Also: Noiker only in 2nd gear after about half the stage is n't much fun at all ... oh yes, and the brakes are nervous like ...

lol, got a DNF on every stage but one

encountered a problem I never had before: I set my car to Civic, then joined the server, joined stage #1 without checking car first and it was the Peugoet :( so always check!

I also just had a quick first run on Swiders session. Wow.

Car perma-wheelspins in anything below 4th and could be considered "slightly leery" under breaking.

And just when you're beginning to feel comfortable you learn that Japan is the old Japanese word for When Trees Suddenley Appear.

This is going to be an adrenaline fueled trip on the ultra-violence rollercoaster. :)

May I request a Monday January 17 11:00 GMT time? Thanks in advance...

James Knowles (tannat)-US- Ford Focus

New Session USZ created for 11.00 GMT. :thumb:

BTW: You can't drive the Ford Focus this time, it must be the Honda Civic. Honda negotiated sole sponsor rights to this rally. If I let you mention F**d again, they might take back the keys to the Honda courtesy car they provided me with. :wink:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back