ptracker

Apps ptracker 3.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Experimental versions 3.3.4 of stracker and ptracker are available for download at http://n-e-y-s.de

Changes:

stracker
  • core: add timed races support in stracker
  • http: fix track display in session details
ptracker
  • display delta as 1L if more than a lap behind (rather than giving 99:99 seconds)
  • add support for timed races (the extra lap is not fully supported, there might be some issues with that)
  • do not show countdown anymore when red lights are on (for timed races)
Also the NEYS servers are set up for timed races with version 3.3.4 and you can test there if you want.

Greetings
Neys

Hi. I discovered yesterday that there's an option to automatically save the setup of your PB. It worked....once....now it doesn't seem to work anymore. Any ideas? Thanks

It's working for me, I use it all the time - of course you have to be quicker than your quickest lap stored in the database for a set to be saved. Also it's not working for the default set, you have to manually load or save a set to get it working.

Do you get a message "new set: <name>" (or similar) in the ptracker message window after loading a new set?

hi, thanks for your answer. Yes it does give a message like that but I was trying a new combo and even after making some changes to the default setup it would save my PB but wouldn't save the new setup. If I get it well you need to have a previously saved setup for the app to make a new saving once you make a new PB. What if you save the default as a "new" setup? Will it work? And does it work on any session as practice and hotlap for istance even in offline mode? Thanks

The very first valid lap of a combo does not lead to a setup save event.
You just need to load or save a set before lapping. If you want the default set to be saved you have to save that under an extra name.
Otherwise it should always work regardless of the session type.

Neys updated ptracker with a new update entry:

New version 3.3.5

New stable version with the following changes:
  • add support for timed races
  • add possibility to display minorating grades (needs to be enabled in config dialog)
  • display delta as 1 L if more than a lap behind
  • integrate assist icon update from AC forum user @Laurent81 (thanks a lot)
  • use "new" API function for querying tyre compound, data from stracker is not needed anymore
  • add tyre images for q, v70 and v78 short names

Read the rest of this update entry...

My pt autosaves and when someone sends me setups, only has the following in the .ini

[PRESET_0]
FUEL=30
COMPOUND=1
PRESSURE_LF=16
PRESSURE_RF=16
PRESSURE_LR=16
PRESSURE_RR=16
[PRESET_1]
FUEL=0
COMPOUND=1
PRESSURE_LF=16
PRESSURE_RF=16
PRESSURE_LR=16
PRESSURE_RR=16
[PRESET_2]
FUEL=0
COMPOUND=1
PRESSURE_LF=16
PRESSURE_RF=16
PRESSURE_LR=16
PRESSURE_RR=16

Is anyone else getting this?

Hi to all. I have problem with ptracker installation. At the end of installation appears this message: "ptracker.exe had a problem and could not return succesfully. Aborting". What can I do?

Hi to all. I have problem with ptracker installation. At the end of installation appears this message: "ptracker.exe had a problem and could not return succesfully. Aborting". What can I do?
Try to disable your virus scanner and see if it works. Probably a false positive.

Hi

I have a problem and I have no idea how can I solve it

ptracker dont show time in table, lap is valid and appears at ptracker chat when I finish the lap. I tried several times, reinstalling app and no changes.

What can I do?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi

I have a problem and I have no idea how can I solve it

ptracker dont show time in table, lap is valid and appears at ptracker chat when I finish the lap. I tried several times, reinstalling app and no changes.

What can I do?

Thank you!

View attachment 182558

maybe remove the weird characters from your name. There might be a mismatch between server and client name.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.