ptracker

Apps ptracker 3.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey NEYS, just noticed the MR rating included :facepalm:. Just want to ask if it follows the same MR color coding, as I'm currently A/B (as shown by the server messages) but my MR color in ptracker shows as yellow instead of green. Why is this?

Yellow means C. For reducing workload on minolin's servers the MR grades are cached for 24 hours by stracker. Maybe this is tge reason.

Hi,

I still have the same problem. I'm with the latest version 3.3.6 but when i send or receive setup i just have the info of preset for pits.
I have update the Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 too, but still not working.

What can i do ?
Thanks

hasole
My pt autosaves and when someone sends me setups, only has the following in the .ini

[PRESET_0]
FUEL=30
COMPOUND=1
PRESSURE_LF=16
PRESSURE_RF=16
PRESSURE_LR=16
PRESSURE_RR=16
[PRESET_1]
FUEL=0
COMPOUND=1
PRESSURE_LF=16
PRESSURE_RF=16
PRESSURE_LR=16
PRESSURE_RR=16
[PRESET_2]
FUEL=0
COMPOUND=1
PRESSURE_LF=16
PRESSURE_RF=16
PRESSURE_LR=16
PRESSURE_RR=16

Is anyone else getting this

Hi,

I still have the same problem. I'm with the latest version 3.3.6 but when i send or receive setup i just have the info of preset for pits.
I have update the Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 too, but still not working.

What can i do ?
Thanks

It is important that the sender has the latest version 3.3.6, if he doesn't the set will be damaged. You should be able to send yourself a set. If this is working, you'll be able to send a set to anyone.

If it doesn't work to send yourself a set, please attach your py_log.txt together with the sent and the received set here in the forum (just paste the text).

Love the APP, especially when used in combination with a server using stracker. One suggestion, could we please have an option to completely disable the quick-chat, or disable the keybinds for them?

Love the APP, especially when used in combination with a server using stracker. One suggestion, could we please have an option to completely disable the quick-chat, or disable the keybinds for them?

If I remember right, disabling the chat feature in config dialog disables the key bindings.

Also you can configure all keys in config dialog. Just map them to key combinations which you are not using and which are unlikely to hit by accident, e.g. Alt-Ctrl-Shift-1.

Hello i have problem with Ptracker. After join on server i got this error message "ptracker -server -dist return -1"

Attachments

• py_log.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 711
Hello, I 've installed Ptracker but unfortunatelly I screwd up when trying to increase the size of the app on the config menu and raised it too much to the point that the option to decrease it is no longer visible. Is there any way to reset the configuration of the app to the default settings? Or to unninstall it and install it again forcing it to start with the default settings? Thanks for the help.

When you open the config panel in game ... there's a button below at the left "Restore default".
Did you try to click it ? ... I assume it should reset the default settings of the display.

If it doesn't work, very easy to get the default settings back ... just rename your Ptracker folder in Documents/Assetto Corsa/Plugins .... with "Ptracker bak" .... launch the game and a new folder with default settings will be created in your documents:
that way, you have the original ptracker.ini in your documents ... and just copy your other files from the "Ptracker bak" folder to the new "Ptracker" folder created.
Original ini file and you don't loose your database if you already have stats in it.

But I'm nearly sure the "Reset default" in game will work. Easier solution of course. ;)

Hi, till some months ago with the oldest versions i never had problems but from the last 2 update i got an issue with Ptracker.
When i join a new online sessions ptracker works well as expected but when the session ends and the next one automatically start (i.e. from qualy to race), Ptracker stop working and doesn't give me laptime, delta and it seems stuck.

(my log attached)
Thank you in advance

EDIT: Little update.... I did an integrity check of the game and i tried to disable one at a time all the apps ingame (only the unofficial ones) and i also tried to switch back to the 3.3.5 version but the problem is still there. Any advice to help me?

Attachments

• ptracker_fileobserver.txt
    108 bytes · Views: 264
  • ptracker-exe-stdout.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 231
  • py_log.txt
    22.8 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:
Did you try the usual things already?

• Steam Integrity check
  • Disable virus scanner temporarily
  • Maybe a db problem try to remove/rename the ptracker.db3 from your documents

Did you try the usual things already?

• Steam Integrity check
  • Disable virus scanner temporarily
  • Maybe a db problem try to remove/rename the ptracker.db3 from your documents

Yep... Read my edit

I will try disabling antivirus that is the only one thing that i didn't try.

As concerning the db3 file, i move the entire folder (plugins/ptracker) to another directory and a new one folder has been created.
And after that i copied again my old .db3 file in the new folder in order to have again all my personal best times. Do you think that i should try just with the vanilla folder? And in case is there another way to re-import my pb times without loosing them?

before speculating about importing your pb times, try if a fresh db fixes the problem :)

Ok i did some others tries but the issue is still there.
I tried with a new vanilla folders in documents and disabling the antivirus (Avast) but ptracker seems that doesn't change session from the previous one. Moreover i noticed that if i do less than two laps in qualify, ptracker works normally in the next session. But if i do more than two laps, ptracker stop working in the next session.
I also noticed that the ptracker chat, even if the app is stucked, is still working as well as the split times and the valid/invalid lap sign .

I take a screenshot of what is working (red circle) the all others thing you see are blocked -except the chat that is not in the screenshot but works-.

2nh3juv.jpg

The screenshot has been captured at lap two of race 2/2. Ptracker is stuck at the previous session (see the number of laps).

P.s. I deleted with photshop all the name of the players but they were.

Last edited:
I never geard about such a problem. Have you tried physically deleting / moving away all other custom apps? Otherwise I can only suppose sth weird on your side unless there are more guys with the same problem. Sorry

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back