ptracker

Apps ptracker 3.4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I think I have to pass on ptracker until a miracle comes along. I installed 3.3.5 because the previous one stopped displaying my lap-time deltas. I still have the same problem with v3.3.5. If anyone has an answer, it'd be much appreciated.

I think I have to pass on ptracker until a miracle comes along. I installed 3.3.5 because the previous one stopped displaying my lap-time deltas. I still have the same problem with v3.3.5. If anyone has an answer, it'd be much appreciated.
Please post your logs from documents/assettp corsa/logs

Please post your logs from documents/assettp corsa/logs
Please find attached my logs as requested. The problem seems to be intermittent, but tonight it crashed altogether. Btw. I archived all the logs into a .zip file but it seems your server does not accept zip archives. I uploaded all logs except log.txt which is too big.

Bjoern

Attachments

• errors.txt
    3.3 KB · Views: 750
  • ptracker_fileobserver.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 259
  • ptracker-exe-stdout.txt
    2 KB · Views: 716
  • py_log.txt
    67.4 KB · Views: 613
Please find attached my logs as requested. The problem seems to be intermittent, but tonight it crashed altogether.

Looks like the TCP connection to stracker breaks down. Two possible reasons:

1. maybe it is a problem with your internet connection.
2. maybe the stracker server is completely overloaded. Please ask the server administrator to enable database compression in stracker.ini

Btw. I archived all the logs into a .zip file but it seems your server does not accept zip archives.

What do you mean, "my server"? This is racedepartment.com, maybe complain to them?

Greetings
Neys

PS: If you want to find out the ptracker version you are running, you could take a look in py_log.txt; I'm pretty sure it is also displayed in the lower right of local stats screen.

Hi there. First of all thanks for your app. I think that there's a problem with the automatic save of a setup on a new BL. It says that it has saved the setup but it looks like it saves the default one. Experienced on Ferrari 458 s3 in Montreal combo. Haven't tried on other combos. Thanks

EDIT: I tried the same car on Vallelunga and it works. Could it be a problem of the mod? thx

Last edited:
Hi there. First of all thanks for your app. I think that there's a problem with the automatic save of a setup on a new BL. It says that it has saved the setup but it looks like it saves the default one. Experienced on Ferrari 458 s3 in Montreal combo. Haven't tried on other combos. Thanks

EDIT: I tried the same car on Vallelunga and it works. Could it be a problem of the mod? thx
Did you update to version 3.3.6 already? If so, please send your logs. Issue is supposed to be fixed with version 3.3.6

If you use linux you can take a look at n-e-y-s.de, for windows I can't help, but I'm sure there are tools for this purpose.

Good day.
While I was trying to get stats from the remote server, ptracker took a dump and disconnected. I'll try to upload the zipped logs if it will let me.
Nope, I'm not allowed to upload a zip file so I'll upload them separately.

Attachments

• errors.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 666
  • log.txt
    669.9 KB · Views: 322
  • ptracker_fileobserver.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 231
  • ptracker-exe-stdout.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 248
  • py_log.txt
    97.9 KB · Views: 983
Hi, I got this fatal error:
'ptracker-server-dist returned -1'
What does it mean?

At the ptracker-exe-stdout log:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 52, in <module>
ImportError: No module named 'acsys'

Hi, I got this fatal error:
'ptracker-server-dist returned -1'
What does it mean?

At the ptracker-exe-stdout log:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 52, in <module>
ImportError: No module named 'acsys'
Probably you accidentally deleted a file belonging to AC (it's unders apps/python/system). Perform a steam integrity check and everything should be good again.

Hi Neys,

I know that you stopped developing. But i have to ask this ;) : The db3 of my server is getting bigger and bigger... Any chance for a feature, that deletes any session that is NOT used by a Championship?

cheers, Wolfgang

Hi Neys,

I know that you stopped developing. But i have to ask this ;) : The db3 of my server is getting bigger and bigger... Any chance for a feature, that deletes any session that is NOT used by a Championship?

cheers, Wolfgang

Enable db compression in stracker.ini. more details under n-e-y-s.de

Greetings
Neys

Since I installed ptracker I experience notable fps drops resp. lag every time I cross the start/finish line. Is this a known issue and is there any fix?

Hi Neys.
First of all, congratulations for this awesome app.
I have a problem with ptracker instances that remain in memory after close AC and prevent AC restarting until I kill them (AC reported an error like "application already started").
Can I do something to fix this problem?
Thanks in advance.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back