Projector Headlights

3D Models Projector Headlights 3.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
I may have a solution for the issue regarding "thrown too many errors"!
Ive noticed that it never works for me no matter how many times i tried to extract the .zip file into my mods directory, and upon further inspection the unity3 file never showed up in the assets file! At least for my computer if you were to just drop the file into the directory the file disappear. You have to place the folder in your assets folder and then manually drop the unity file into said folder. Ta Da! it works perfectly! I have been pretty frustrated with it not working, however thank you sincerely for taking your time to make this mod! :)
Thanks yes this is a issue that will be solved in V2.3 for the mean time i have posted an update with a full install guide with screen shots to assist users

uh I got a very big bug.
so when I entered I teleported to my home to get the projectors, the projectors appeared glowing a light, so I put them to my backpack then teleport to the satsuma where it appeared very weird, first there was a big box on every light the box touches the ground and had a height to the roof of the satsuma and they were pretty wide I was confused but the light it self seems intact (you could look inside) and all interior lights of the satsuma were on... (the NOS button and the tachometer. Note I use the Mop mod with conclusion enabled idk if this is the cause.
20 FPS and new house mod... :thumbsup:

Looked at your log file the modloader cant find the projectorheadlights.unity3d file
20200514_202147.jpg

Take a look at the install guide under the updates hopefully this link will take you right to it https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/projector-headlights.30481/updates

Pete9xi updated Projector Headlights with a new update entry:

Issues with purchasing bulb box at the shop

While working on an update i have been told about an issue with the shop and purchasing the bulb boxs. I have been away for a while working on other projects so im note sure which game update has broken this. For the mean time i hope to figure out what is casuing it but if all else fails I will post a update with a version where the lamp wear is disabled in the mean time you can get around this by opening lightsettings.save with notepad and puting a new number where you see a 0 ie 27000 and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Pete9xi updated Projector Headlights with a new update entry:

Projector Headlights V2.4

Projector Headlights V2.4

Updated to use the latest version of MSCLoader 1.1.16

Added bolts logic, this is very finicky, these can now be tighten and loosen they will highlight but again its very finicky
when you swap from the tool to hand any highlighted bolts will return to normal if they are stuck green.
Bolt positions are now saved if you experience any issues with loading I advise to delete the save config files from Mods\Config\Mod Settings\Projector_Headlights

Issue with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

What do you do if your bulbs are non existent. I exited out of the game and went back in later and the bulbs were there but stuck in one spot. The car was slowly sliding off and the bulbs went out of the car and just stayed where they loaded in. I right clicked them and it threw them and they are gone, found one of them cuz it didn't throw far but the other fell through the ground. later the other one fell threw the gourd as well. if the boxes only open when they are burnt out, what now?

What do you do if your bulbs are non existent. I exited out of the game and went back in later and the bulbs were there but stuck in one spot. The car was slowly sliding off and the bulbs went out of the car and just stayed where they loaded in. I right clicked them and it threw them and they are gone, found one of them cuz it didn't throw far but the other fell through the ground. later the other one fell threw the gourd as well. if the boxes only open when they are burnt out, what now?
Thats very odd, i suggest you to delete the save config files from Mods\Config\Mod Settings\Projector_Headlights. This will reset the parts to respawn at the work bench and then attach to the car again

Thats very odd, i suggest you to delete the save config files from Mods\Config\Mod Settings\Projector_Headlights. This will reset the parts to respawn at the work bench and then attach to the car again
ty that's a good idea, it hasn't happened again but it was odd. I also had them in my backpack then died so have no clue where they went will give this a shot

Hello! I seem to be having a bit of an issue. For some reason the lights spawn with the bolts visible and loosened, and I can't get the bolts to highlight green or tighten them down at all. I'm not sure if this is normal with the mod or not. I tried with both the ratchets and the spanners. I assume it's a 7mm bolt as the meshes are clones of the original headlights? Any idea what could be causing this? Do you need to see the output log?

For what it's worth, the function of the lights turning on and off as well as the settings menu seem to work as intended. Any help would be greatly appreciated.View attachment 344488
Which size

Yeah so im having a hard time setting Mod. I figured out how to extract out of a PDF but it placing the folders where they need to go. Can you or anyone help please?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back