Projector Headlights

3D Models Projector Headlights 3.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
20200423161755_1.jpg

Interesting can you attach your output_log file output_log.txt can be found typically in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\My Summer Car\mysummercar_Data

Cheers had a quick look first issue i see is modapi can you copy and past the modapi file from v2.2 to the reference folder then double check that the projectorheadlights.unity3d file is in a folder Projector_Headlights within th assets folder ie
Path should look like /Assets/Projector_Headlights/

I may have a solution for the issue regarding "thrown too many errors"!
Ive noticed that it never works for me no matter how many times i tried to extract the .zip file into my mods directory, and upon further inspection the unity3 file never showed up in the assets file! At least for my computer if you were to just drop the file into the directory the file disappear. You have to place the folder in your assets folder and then manually drop the unity file into said folder. Ta Da! it works perfectly! I have been pretty frustrated with it not working, however thank you sincerely for taking your time to make this mod! :)

Pete9xi updated Projector Headlights with a new update entry:

ModLoader 1.1.7

Modloader v1.1.7 & Install guide.
View attachment 369305
I have been receiving a lot of reviews and questions regarding modloader support for 1.1.7. This update post is going to cover this and any issues you may have trying to install the mod.

To start with this mod has been written for modloader 1.1.7 and ModAPI v0120-alpha This is the latest release from the ModAPI author please see his github for reference...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back