Resource icon

Sounds Porsche 911 RSR 2017 Sound Mod 1.5.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
By the way, is it possible to make the sound you hear from the beginning of turn 1 and turn 2, as you can hear the pilot is modulating the throttle , I don't know how to explain it, meanwhile i will search for another example. @ACFAN

By the way, is it possible to make the sound you hear from the beginning of turn 1 and turn 2, as you can hear the pilot is modulating the throttle , I don't know how to explain it, meanwhile i will search for another example. @ACFAN
If you are talking about the in and out with throttle input gear mesh whine, I love that sound! Check out the RSS GT Shadow; it captures it really well so I know it's possible.

Hello. I seem to have a problem. When i put the sound file into the sfx folder, boot up the game the sound of the car is just gone. I can hear driving effects like kerbs, grass and tires, but not the car itself. Any ideas to why this is happening?

Last edited:
What car did you use it on? How exactly did you install it? Did you verify the name of the file was correct for the car you installed it on?
I used it on the porsche rsr 2017, dragged the file to the sfx folder (and put the original file in a backup), and tbh, don't know what to do about the verify thing.

pretty much yeah.
hiya buddy. apologies for late reply and sorry you're having an issue. there are 2 files to place: one is the bank file which should be named exactly the same as the car folder and the second is the GUIDs file. you need both for the sound to work. hope that helps

Last edited:
i find that buzzing noise when hitting the red line repeating when on 5-6 gear. like i can clearly hear that it stops and starts again. the file im talking about is (kunos rsr 2017) Rear Center Exhaust (2017, 18, 19) onboard camera sound

Last edited:
I tried installing the mod but there is no sound from the car on the track. Any help with the installation process? The sound only comes when I use the original .BANK file
Hey, you must also move the guids file into the same folder as the bank file

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back