MSC Mod Loader

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 1.2.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
It's work with the new update of my summer car ?
When I wan't to install msc loader I have "Not Patched, but MSCLoader found (probably there was game update)

Help! I've gotten everything done, .dll file in the Mods folder, Installed, And ready to go. But it doesn't work in-game! Is this a bug..?

Thank you, Piotrulos!

Piotrulos -- Your installation instructions say to run MSCPatcher.exe, but there's one problem. There is no .exe file in the entire repository. Is it located somewhere else out on the web?

Edit -- scratch that, for some reason your "Releases" folder doesn't show up on the github page unless you actually add it to the URL. Kinda dumb, but hey, that's github for you...

I am not sure why I am unable to figure out how to change the mod folder location the default location will not work for me I need to change it but how it says in the readme you can change it but doesn't tell you how to change it.
Just run patcher, click remove mscloader, change folder and install again.

i dont know if i am just being dumb and not reading something, or if it is an actual issue with the mods themselves and i should go to the creators but i digress whenever modloader tries to load something big, like say the phone mod or something more than just a ui thing it gives me the errors in log-all MSCloader.Modloader:ModsFolder is inaccessible from method *put mod here*.*put mod here*:Update () in Void Update() would you know if that is my problem or a modloader problem? this didnt happen before i updated

i dont know if i am just being dumb and not reading something, or if it is an actual issue with the mods themselves and i should go to the creators but i digress whenever modloader tries to load something big, like say the phone mod or something more than just a ui thing it gives me the errors in log-all MSCloader.Modloader:ModsFolder is inaccessible from method *put mod here*.*put mod here*:Update () in Void Update() would you know if that is my problem or a modloader problem? this didnt happen before i updated

That's because ModsFolder is no longer public for mods, it was replaced by GetModsAssetsFolder and GetModsConfigFolder, so broken mods needs to be update by creator of this mod. You need to wait for creator to update this mod for 0.3 or you can temporary go back to 0.2.3 if you need these mods.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 294 13.3%