Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
The patch to 0.4 seems to have fixed some issues I was having with crashing when modifying parts stats.

One thing I'd like to see is the ability to modify red zone on parts.

i cannot get the update to work keeps coming up with
Another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove this existing version of this product, use Add/Remove programs on the Control Panel.
do that and i still get this problem any help would be great

many thanks

i cannot get the update to work keeps coming up with
Another version of this product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. To configure or remove this existing version of this product, use Add/Remove programs on the Control Panel.
do that and i still get this problem any help would be great

many thanks
Have you tried manually deleting the folder the app is installed in? There are no registry entries that I know of unless the installer is creating some so just deleting the folder should be enough

Ok sorted it (in so-far as got it too work but not sorting out the problem) i just installed it onto my desktop PC and coped it over to my laptop! this has got it working (with the new version) but has not sorted out the problem with the MSIexe file, but i will look into this when i get back to work.
Many thanks for the editor, something that the game really needs to be shipped with

Nice Editor. Working perfectly fine here :thumbsup:
Well ok perfectly isn't true but this is nothing too serious:
If I click on "Add new Trait" in the player tab (probably the same in the other tabs) and close it without choosing a trait, I get this error:
SaveGameEditorError1.PNG

I hope you will add mechanic stats soon :)

Maybe if I find some time I will check out the repo too ;)

Last edited:
Nice Editor. Working perfectly fine here :thumbsup:
Well ok perfectly isn't true but this is nothing too serious:
If I click on "Add new Trait" in the player tab (probably the same in the other tabs) and close it without choosing a trait, I get this error:
View attachment 206051

I hope you will add mechanic stats soon :)

Maybe if I find some time I will check out the repo too ;)

Fixed in the next build. I've got Engineer stats in. Mechanics, I'll add soon

@RealWorld

IT WORKS!!!
Brilliant!
Thank you!

Welcome

@Real World just downloaded the file you attached and yeah it works. now i'll try to edit some few stats. thanks by the way. :)

You're very welcome. Thanks for your patience.

Eventually yeah I'll add the ability to change the teams for people. Got to be careful with it because you can only ever have two drivers and one reserve so it might be more of a swap

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back