• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Save editor for MM

1. rafiwui

rafiwui

Ratings:
    +0
    Are you sure? Because the Save Game Extractor I used before had a field for ContractEnd.

2. Real World

Real World

Ratings:
    +141
    I stand corrected. Found it. Don't know how I missed that yesterday

3. Maurits Vernel

Maurits Vernel

Ratings:
    +14
    Well, I hope it becomes possible to swap drivers around. Quite tired of seeing Rossini and Steinmann hiring two star drivers, while the five star drivers are unemployed for years.

If there is something I can do to help achieve this, let me know.

4. gienXD

gienXD

Ratings:
    +0
    @Real World can you put an option on the current status at the driver to be number 1 number 2 equal and reserve? thanks :)

5. MMpcfan

MMpcfan

Ratings:
    +2
    Really appreciate the updates to Mechanics, thank you for all the work you put into this.
    :)

6. mesaratz

mesaratz

Ratings:
    +2
    HI
    again i am unable to reinstall this program,as i am getting the same error as i had before is there anyway you can repackage this as anything else then a msi file (i.e... an exe file), as i would like to see if this will help

many thanks and sorry for being a pain

John

7. Real World

Real World

Ratings:
    +141
    I'll up the version on the installer next release and see if that solves your problem

8. mesaratz

mesaratz

Ratings:
    +2
    many thanks
    really appreciate this

9. Real World

Real World

Ratings:
    +141
    So, just an update on progress. I've been working on a way to swap drivers, mechanics, engineers etc. It's made good progress but its causing the game to crash when it finishes loading at the moment so I've obviously overlooked something.
    I'll fix it but as the update is out on Monday and I'm on holiday for the weekend I'm not going to get this fixed before hand. The update will almost certainly break my editor so the tl;dr is - the next update is going to be a while coming. It is coming though :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  10. mesaratz

mesaratz

Ratings:
    +2
    many thanks for all your hard work
    have a good break :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. meltedplasticarmyguy

meltedplasticarmyguy

Ratings:
    +1
    There seems to be a slight problem, not sure if it is on my end or yours. I load up a save, my character shows up but nothing else. I got this to edit parts, and maybe staff/drivers but nothing is showing in the save.

EDIT: Disregard that, it was my end. I assumed that when a save was loaded all the fields would be filled automatically. Feel free to call me an idiot.

12. meltedplasticarmyguy

meltedplasticarmyguy

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok, so I am crashing when I try to load up the edited save. I know it is my fault, just not sure what I have done wrong. I know the crashes started when I tweaked the staff/drivers. Is there a limit to the "stats"? If so, what is the max? Also, can I get a name/description of the traits rather than a code, so I can add/delete some?

13. Real World

Real World

Ratings:
    +141
    After the crash in the game, if you open up the crash log and let me know the contents. Particularly the bit at the bottom where it shows the crash call stack. The file is usually in PATH_TO_STEAM_INSTALL\steamapps\common\Motorsport Manager\MM_Data\output_log.txt

14. meltedplasticarmyguy

meltedplasticarmyguy

Ratings:
    +1
    My pleasure. Hopefully some light can be shed on this. Here is the log.

Attached Files:

15. Real World

Real World

Ratings:
    +141
    Thanks. I'll take a look. Don't forget the editor isn't compatible with the update that came out today. I'm working on it though

16. meltedplasticarmyguy

meltedplasticarmyguy

Ratings:
    +1
    I just edited the reply with the attachment

• Like Like x 1
  17. Real World

Real World

Ratings:
    +141
    Real World updated Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor with a new update entry:

v0.6

Read the rest of this update entry...

You may need to manually uninstall older versions of the editor before installing this one

18. Marocco2

Marocco2

Ratings:
    +214
  19. Marocco2

Marocco2

Ratings:
    +214
    Can you create an auto backup system?

• Like Like x 1
  20. mesaratz

mesaratz

Ratings:
    +2
    had a problem saying " a more recent version of Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor is already installed on this computer"

any idea on how to get this working