Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sure. There is no "end" date just a start date and the choice between a short ( 1 yr ) medium and long (3 yr) contract. You can change the start date now. I'll add the field for length in the next update

Are you sure? Because the Save Game Extractor I used before had a field for ContractEnd.

Well, I hope it becomes possible to swap drivers around. Quite tired of seeing Rossini and Steinmann hiring two star drivers, while the five star drivers are unemployed for years.

If there is something I can do to help achieve this, let me know.

HI
again i am unable to reinstall this program,as i am getting the same error as i had before is there anyway you can repackage this as anything else then a msi file (i.e... an exe file), as i would like to see if this will help

many thanks and sorry for being a pain

John

So, just an update on progress. I've been working on a way to swap drivers, mechanics, engineers etc. It's made good progress but its causing the game to crash when it finishes loading at the moment so I've obviously overlooked something.
I'll fix it but as the update is out on Monday and I'm on holiday for the weekend I'm not going to get this fixed before hand. The update will almost certainly break my editor so the tl;dr is - the next update is going to be a while coming. It is coming though :)

So, just an update on progress. I've been working on a way to swap drivers, mechanics, engineers etc. It's made good progress but its causing the game to crash when it finishes loading at the moment so I've obviously overlooked something.
I'll fix it but as the update is out on Monday and I'm on holiday for the weekend I'm not going to get this fixed before hand. The update will almost certainly break my editor so the tl;dr is - the next update is going to be a while coming. It is coming though :)

many thanks for all your hard work
have a good break :)

There seems to be a slight problem, not sure if it is on my end or yours. I load up a save, my character shows up but nothing else. I got this to edit parts, and maybe staff/drivers but nothing is showing in the save.

EDIT: Disregard that, it was my end. I assumed that when a save was loaded all the fields would be filled automatically. Feel free to call me an idiot.

Ok, so I am crashing when I try to load up the edited save. I know it is my fault, just not sure what I have done wrong. I know the crashes started when I tweaked the staff/drivers. Is there a limit to the "stats"? If so, what is the max? Also, can I get a name/description of the traits rather than a code, so I can add/delete some?

Ok, so I am crashing when I try to load up the edited save. I know it is my fault, just not sure what I have done wrong. I know the crashes started when I tweaked the staff/drivers. Is there a limit to the "stats"? If so, what is the max? Also, can I get a name/description of the traits rather than a code, so I can add/delete some?
After the crash in the game, if you open up the crash log and let me know the contents. Particularly the bit at the bottom where it shows the crash call stack. The file is usually in PATH_TO_STEAM_INSTALL\steamapps\common\Motorsport Manager\MM_Data\output_log.txt

Real World updated Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor with a new update entry:

v0.6

v0.6
- Support for 1.4 version of Motorsport Manager
- Tapping the team name on any person entry will take you to that team on the teams tab
- BUGFIX: A number of reported crashes have been resolved

As always, but more so than ever with this release - MAKE A BACKUP. The update to add support for 1.4 was much easier than I expected with barely any changes to the save data. This worries me! :D There's a chance I've missed something. I don't have the DLC and I've not played any challenges so...

Read the rest of this update entry...

You may need to manually uninstall older versions of the editor before installing this one

had a problem saying " a more recent version of Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor is already installed on this computer"

any idea on how to get this working

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back