Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yikes, looks like I missed a few replies. Seem to not be getting alerts of new replies to this topic anymore.
I've been busy with other things for quite a while so I've not had a chance to look into any more updates or bug fixes. Any bugs should be posted on my bug tracker http://rwscripts.com/tracker/my_view_page.php and I'll fix what I can when I get time.
Wonder if MM2 is going to be announced soon...

Hey guys,

what do I have to mod to reach 20 points for every skill? I don not want a top driver, but I want a young driver who is able to reach the full skill level in some years.

Real World submitted a new resource:

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor - Save editor for MM

Read more about this resource...

Hi there man! First of all may you forgive my poor english. So i've got some good news for this app really done me great deal with my created team savegame. For it to become yet better i want to report all issues detected to date.

1 - This issue was aboout game crashing when dealing with driver data.
I started using MM save editor when created own team in Euro Series. At the very first day of 2016 season i saved up my game and hit exit to start editing all the driver names and their nations i wanted. By doing it i started to have problems with game crashing in the exact day when first interviewed. It happened many times until figured out it is linked to changing driver seats between teams or changing stats like obedience or may be weight or may be names too. I've could manage to know exactly what is causing these crashes. After a couple of days i successfully finished a save file working with almost all the changes i wanted to do and could continue playing.

2- This issue was about changing Next Year Tracks.
A) I've set up to change 2018 season tracks by altering Euro Series next year tracks list after 2017 last race a week before pre-season. I've discovered the game will read this list accondingly their position in teh edition not by the week number as its propably would be. Before knowing the game reads PART by this list order, PART by week number i've got an awful bug whne my pre-season end was delayed until the week the "week 11" was placed in the edited list. It was needed to me using the Save Extractor and Notebook ++ to fix the pre-season end day that was wrongly set by the game when reading the list changed in the editor.
B) There was also discovered week 47-48 cannot be set in the editor as used in default game calendars, so its needed to arrange week gaps between races from week 11 too 46. However i've noticed these last races set to week 46 were held by 48 sugesting the game may be rearranging this list to fit their internal working coding on the calendar.

3- This last issue was about drivers skill development.
I cannot point certeinly what caused the issue but noticed that many drivers having skill stats changed stopped gaining the stats bonuses after races. Noticed also skill bonus by HQ facilities are also not working on these drivers. In other way all not edited newly generated drivers are having their stats developing normally by the game. So as example my own team edited drivers have their development stopped, further changes were made by 2018 season using the MM editor.

So it were the mains problems detected to date. If yoou want i can attach here some of my save games for you to check.

I must to really thank you for this amazing app yoou made this game more fun to play.

Last edited:
can someone help me fix my save file, I didn't have any problems editing stuff during the season, but now that its over the game crashes before entering the next season. it looks like the object that holds the next season stuff is missing or null.
here's the log:
The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'InputField') is missing!

(Filename: Line: 1655)

ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: collection
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Single].CheckCollection (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Single]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at PoliticalImpactPrizePoolAdjustement.SetImpact (.ChampionshipRules inRules) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at PoliticalVote.ApplyImpacts (.ChampionshipRules inRules) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ChampionshipRules.ActivateRules () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Championship.OnChampionshipPromotionsEnd () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ChampionshipManager.FinishPromotions () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Championship.SetChampionshipReadyForPromotions () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Championship.HandleChampionshipPromotions () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMAction.Invoke () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Calendar.DispatchEvent (.CalendarEvent_v1 inEvent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Calendar.DispatchDelayedEvents () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Calendar.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at GameTimer.UpdateSkip () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at GameTimer.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at FrontendState.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at GameStateManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at App.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I don't have any problems with starting all over but I'm afraid the same thing is going to happen again.

can someone help me fix my save file, I didn't have any problems editing stuff during the season, but now that its over the game crashes before entering the next season. it looks like the object that holds the next season stuff is missing or null.
here's the log:
The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'InputField') is missing!

(Filename: Line: 1655)

ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: collection
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Single].CheckCollection (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.Single]..ctor (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at PoliticalImpactPrizePoolAdjustement.SetImpact (.ChampionshipRules inRules) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at PoliticalVote.ApplyImpacts (.ChampionshipRules inRules) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ChampionshipRules.ActivateRules () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Championship.OnChampionshipPromotionsEnd () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at ChampionshipManager.FinishPromotions () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Championship.SetChampionshipReadyForPromotions () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Championship.HandleChampionshipPromotions () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MMAction.Invoke () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Calendar.DispatchEvent (.CalendarEvent_v1 inEvent) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Calendar.DispatchDelayedEvents () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Calendar.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at GameTimer.UpdateSkip () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at GameTimer.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at FrontendState.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at GameStateManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at App.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I don't have any problems with starting all over but I'm afraid the same thing is going to happen again.

Man... which type of changes yoou've done in your save game?

In the editor there is a "Team" tab.. There are the team names you can change but changing logos are different stuff.You'll need to know more about changing this type content as i did not messesd up with that before.

@Real World Can you upload a version that works with 1.41, for anyone like me that experience ctd after intro after the 1.53 patch. Devs and support don't seem to care much about fixing that ( it has been five months after all). It is either abandonded for good or in favour of an upcoming unannounced MM2..

You are my last hope of enjoying this game again after 432 hours on steam.

Hi all. I can't change values in the Car Inventory. I change the value to 500, but it doesn't change thve value in the game. Are there others that expierence that?

I have problem with transfer. I can't transfered from Endurance Series to any other Series team, because the save crash. Yeah, the rest works good, but transfers no. + I can't transfer a driver, which haven't team. Sorry for my english :)

I am having issues when reducing the number of races in each championship down to 7 events: I started in the lowest single seater league, became 1st to climb up, but the 2nd and 1st leagues are now MISSING! Anybody had the same problem and found a way to solve it?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back