• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Save editor for MM

1. Real World

Real World

Ratings:
    +141
    Found it. Will add it to the next update

• Love Love x 1
  2. Klac103

Klac103

Ratings:
    +1
    OMG.OMG.OMG. Thx man... you are my savior... when will you update?? (excited)

3. Real World

Real World

Ratings:
    +141
    Not sure. I'll see if any new bugs get reported before pushing another build so soon after the last. I also don't know it actually worked. It could be that the value gets reset when the game is loaded as its not something you normally change during a career. I just tried renaming my series to "Formula 1" and it got reset to the value in the Championships.txt file

4. Maurits Vernel

Maurits Vernel

Ratings:
    +16
    Regarding features, do you think it is possible to swap the player character from team to team?

5. Real World

Real World

Ratings:
    +141
    Possible, yes. I doubt it will get implemented though as the player will be wound through multiple systems of the game and I just don't have time to unpick it all to make sure it doesn't just crash the game

6. ScythianUnborne

ScythianUnborne

Ratings:
    +0
    Will all the rules in the game be shown soon? I only see ones for practice and quali length and race laps, no parts or weight stripping rules or anything else

7. Real World

Real World

Ratings:
    +141
    Even in the latest version?

8. h0sti1e17

h0sti1e17

Ratings:
    +1
    I am having the same issue. I am using Fire Mod, but other than that, no mods. I haven't tried to change engines or anything, just update drivers.

9. Real World

Real World

Ratings:
    +141
    Have you got a save game you can share? Can you tell me which drivers you swapped to cause the crash?

10. h0sti1e17

h0sti1e17

Ratings:
    +1
    I can't upload the save game, it won't let me. I didn't even swap (I thought that might be the problem the first time) I just changed the names of Kyvatt to Hartley (and edited Hartley to a random name). I also changed Massa to Kubica and Kubica to a random name. And Wehrlein to Leclerc and again Leclerc to a random name. I also changed their birthdates, peak age and nation.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Real World

Real World

Ratings:
    +141
    Hmm, I've just changed all of those things and the game still runs fine. Can you email me at my realworld666 gmail account? Send the before and after saves if possible and I'll see whats going on.

12. Diinekis

Diinekis

Ratings:
    +2
    At the championship tab, on the left side where i presume are the names of the championships, it is clickable but does not show Editor.png names

13. Real World

Real World

Ratings:
    +141
    Are you using a mod? Could you send a save file?

14. Diinekis

Diinekis

Ratings:
    +2
    Yes i am, Fire + Rebirth. Where can i send you the save file?

15. Real World

Real World

Ratings:
    +141
    Email address I mentioned a couple of replies ago

16. shadow28

shadow28

Ratings:
    +3
    Bro first ty for your work.I have Motorsport Manager 1.2.12028 version with enzoli mod 2016 installed.Witch one version of mm manager save game editor i must download?Ty very much

17. shadow28

shadow28

Ratings:
    +3
  18. Nyruk

Nyruk

Ratings:
    +2
    Why don't you use the newest version?

19. shadow28

shadow28

Ratings:
    +3
    i think this version with enzo mod is the best (personal opinion) but i will a try the latest version with fire mod

20. Gustavojvg

Gustavojvg

Ratings:
    +0
    my game crash when i change any driver, no matter what team i choose.