Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
OMG.OMG.OMG. Thx man... you are my savior... when will you update?? (excited)
Not sure. I'll see if any new bugs get reported before pushing another build so soon after the last. I also don't know it actually worked. It could be that the value gets reset when the game is loaded as its not something you normally change during a career. I just tried renaming my series to "Formula 1" and it got reset to the value in the Championships.txt file

Possible, yes. I doubt it will get implemented though as the player will be wound through multiple systems of the game and I just don't have time to unpick it all to make sure it doesn't just crash the game

Hi. When I try to make driver transfers (for example, Hartley enters and Kvyat leaves in Toro Rosso, Leclerc in Sauber and so on), when opening career mode and trying to advance days, an error appears that is "An error has occurred in the mod, he must modify it so that it can work ".
I would also like to change the performance of the McLaren engine and downforce, but I can not play after that error. Greetings and thanks in advance.

I am having the same issue. I am using Fire Mod, but other than that, no mods. I haven't tried to change engines or anything, just update drivers.

Have you got a save game you can share? Can you tell me which drivers you swapped to cause the crash?

I can't upload the save game, it won't let me. I didn't even swap (I thought that might be the problem the first time) I just changed the names of Kyvatt to Hartley (and edited Hartley to a random name). I also changed Massa to Kubica and Kubica to a random name. And Wehrlein to Leclerc and again Leclerc to a random name. I also changed their birthdates, peak age and nation.

I can't upload the save game, it won't let me. I didn't even swap (I thought that might be the problem the first time) I just changed the names of Kyvatt to Hartley (and edited Hartley to a random name). I also changed Massa to Kubica and Kubica to a random name. And Wehrlein to Leclerc and again Leclerc to a random name. I also changed their birthdates, peak age and nation.
Hmm, I've just changed all of those things and the game still runs fine. Can you email me at my realworld666 gmail account? Send the before and after saves if possible and I'll see whats going on.

At the championship tab, on the left side where i presume are the names of the championships, it is clickable but does not show
Editor.png
names

Bro first ty for your work.I have Motorsport Manager 1.2.12028 version with enzoli mod 2016 installed.Witch one version of mm manager save game editor i must download?Ty very much

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%