Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
nvm again, it crashes at random times. sometimes after a race, sometimes when clicking continue. I've edited a driver (the name, age, stats etc) and put it on my team. Maybe that's the issue?
Wonder if other people are facing it.
nvm, for some reason it doesn't crash anymore.

Which option I have to activate to see a driver in my scouting? In the save game I see more drivers than in the game. I think they are for filling up later in the game.
So now to my question. I have 2 for me simelar looking drivers. The one I can see in my scouting the other one not. What do I have to change to see them both in the game?

Which option I have to activate to see a driver in my scouting? In the save game I see more drivers than in the game. I think they are for filling up later in the game.
So now to my question. I have 2 for me simelar looking drivers. The one I can see in my scouting the other one not. What do I have to change to see them both in the game?

Build a better scouting facility

Been using this save editor with the last version of the game for my second run for fun, and found no problems.
Too bad that the pit crew edit is not implemented, otherwise, it would be a very complete editor.

I cant even start it anymore.. doesnt open. Windows Event says application error d3d9.dll and .net runtime error.. i can copy the event here if dev is still there

p.s. newest directx and net framework. can start the program right after booting but closes itself after few seconds

I try to change championship rules (remove Fuel tank 80%) for this season and next season.
When removing in the editor, everything seems ok, but when i save the file and reload the save ingame and in the editor, nothing is changed.

*I see that this is because the option to choose other tank size specs does not show when trying to add rule.
Meaning, i remove the 80% in editor and i have to replace it with other options (30%, 40%, etc) but those options are not available to chose in my championship (European), while on other championships the option exists.
Since i don't replace the 80% limit with other rule when i remove it in the editor (because the options don't actually exist), the game just goes back to default which seems to be the 80% limit.

Last edited:
Thanks for the effort of creating this.

I hope it has not been abandoned

As a few others have mentioned be great to see few more features added then it would be feature wise complete.

How do I make a driver a pay one or one that is pay one change how much they pay?

Again, sorry for no replies. As I said earlier, I don't have time to maintain this anymore. The code is all in github so if anyone is able then they can take it on. Otherwise, I might come back for MM2. Sorry to disappoint anyone hoping for more.

Again, sorry for no replies. As I said earlier, I don't have time to maintain this anymore. The code is all in github so if anyone is able then they can take it on. Otherwise, I might come back for MM2. Sorry to disappoint anyone hoping for more.

I understand that but a simple guide explaining some of the features would help.

I dont understand how you find if person is pay driver and which value is for how much he is paying the team things like this also what values work if you change them say car parts.

High/LowRange is for scouting. You can see in unknown's driver profile, stats are shown in X-Y, where X is (RealStat - LowRangeStat) and Y is (RealStat + LowRangeStat). So these numbers do not affect driver abilities.

Don't know exactly where to write this, but think this is a good place.
In traits there are special cases: InForm fix (driver form to 10), IronMan and others, given in Personality Traits.txt. Does anyone know where to find full list of these cases? There are FuelBurn(Low) case and Fuel Burn stat, but you can't just change the stat, but have to apply special case and whatever you set to stat it will be -50 (default). Are there any other cases?

Hello ı used steam workshop FIRE Mod 2018 2.0 and I have some trouble I created The Manor Racing team from the team building section and also customized the team using the Motorsport Manager Editor to upgrade the pilot feature. I'm getting a shifting carrier error right now. can you help? I see a lot of pilots shifting carriers error like this
WhatsApp Image 2018-12-27 at 23.39.27.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea