• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.1.6470.24000

Save editor for MM

1. mesaratz

mesaratz

Ratings:
    +2
    ..... error

2. Real World

Real World

Ratings:
    +80
    Whats the error?

3. mesaratz

mesaratz

Ratings:
    +2
    LOL not with your editor, just with my inability to look at your editor BEFORE i ask you to add something that was already there!! so i tried to take down the post but it would not let me :( so i just had to type something

So next time i will check every part of the editor just to make sure that it is already there!!

4. Huszek

Huszek

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello! I have a question! How can I add an unemployed pilot to a team? I want this MM Save Editor!

5. Levy_PL

Levy_PL

Ratings:
    +0
    I have problem with edited save... It's loading, but when I want to pass the day - game turns off

Ok, nevermind. I believe that TRANSFER PERSON was cause of this problem.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  6. Maurits Vernel

Maurits Vernel

Ratings:
    +9
    Driver swapping is still bugged. It is not possible to swap reserve drivers (even though I remember it being possible before?) and unsigned drivers.

7. Real World

Real World

Ratings:
    +80
    Ok I'll look into it

8. lnovaes16

lnovaes16

Ratings:
    +0
    Qual a possibilidade de editar os nomes das equipes?

9. azzarazza5

azzarazza5

Ratings:
    +1
    any chance of being able to change your parts and engine supplier?

10. Real World

Real World

Ratings:
    +80
    Not sure. I've not found those values yet. I'll take a look

11. inspiratieloos

inspiratieloos

Ratings:
    +0
    I was trying to create a bunch of low skill/high potential employees and found some problems.
    Mechanics work fine, just set TotalStatsMax to 120 and they'll have 5 star potential.

Lead designer doesn't seem to work at all, feels like they should have a TotalStatsMax value that's just not in the editor.

Drivers are a bit weird, modifying potential doesn't seem to do anything, but when I gave one the Wonderkid trait she did suddenly have 4-star-and-a-bit potential. Improvability is weird too, both my drivers have roughly similar values for the improvement rates but one is improving at 2.5% per week and the other at 0.5% and the one with Wonderkid is the one improving slowly.

Am I missing something or are these limitations on the editor.

12. Real World

Real World

Ratings:
    +80
    I'm not going to pretend I understand it all. I have basically exposed the values from the save file in an editor. What they do I don't know. Whether some of them are dependant on other values I don't know. I may have missed some values completely. I can look into it but I don't know when. I've got so little time in an evening now to do anything. I could use some help on this really

• Like Like x 2
  13. Maurits Vernel

Maurits Vernel

Ratings:
    +9
    Could you upload the first version of the editor that included driver swapping? I want to try a few things.

Thanks in advance!

14. Real World

Real World

Ratings:
    +80
    All the old versions are there in the history tab

15. inspiratieloos

inspiratieloos

Ratings:
    +0
    I downloaded the save extractor and had a look around myself.

Lead designers indeed have a TotalStatsMax value, that when edited changes their potential, it's just below their stat block for the components.

Couldn't really get anywhere with the drivers, there's a lot of stats there for which I have no idea to which driver they refer to. I did find one value mImprovementRate, it's with the potential stat and hasbeenscouted value, not with the other driver skill stats, which I think might be it.

Couldn't find anything that might affect the actual 'empty stars' they have. Though after playing for a while it does appear the drivers continue to improve even after maxing out the empty stars if they have high potential, so it might just be a visual thing.

Hope that helps a bit.