Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
Got this error trying to open my save file in the editor this morning. The save is in between the first and second season so I'm unsure if that's what is causing the error, as any of my save files during a season appear to load (yet do not update)

Cheers for having a look, appreciated :)

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 1,107
The program crashes for me when I try to transfer drivers in a new save.
I've tested the new version with old saves and it worked, so the problem only appears when editing a new save. I am editing a save before the first race weekend is that's a problem.
[btw I'm using the FIRE mod, but this was never a problem]

Attachments

• Crash.png
    Crash.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 477
Last edited:
Cannot load my saved files. I guess this doesn't work with 1.51 beta?
Code:
Internal Deserialization Error - Object definition has not been encountered for object with id=80537; have you reordered or modified the serialized data? If this is an issue with an unmodified Full Serializer implementation and unmodified serialization data, please report an issue with an included test case.
I can load saved files from 1.41

EDIT: Hmm, even when I completely uninstall the game without opting in beta it doesn't work anymore. Guess there was a new patch today thats why it doesn't work.

Last edited:
Got this error trying to open my save file in the editor this morning. The save is in between the first and second season so I'm unsure if that's what is causing the error, as any of my save files during a season appear to load (yet do not update)

Cheers for having a look, appreciated :)

Yeah thats the same thing that happened me. I started a new save edited some stuff and before I entered the first race I changed some driver values then it loaded. After I did my first race I went and tried to edit the same driver values and I got the same error as you. For now I just decided to make all the changes before a season starts and cause anything after the first race crashes the editor.

Is FIRE Mod a custom dll? Does it modify the save file data? I've just spent the last hour tracing back why my data doesn't match a save file I've been sent through NBug only to find a variable that doesn't exist in the core MM code. :thumbsdown:

Is FIRE Mod a custom dll? Does it modify the save file data? I've just spent the last hour tracing back why my data doesn't match a save file I've been sent through NBug only to find a variable that doesn't exist in the core MM code. :thumbsdown:

I'm not 1000% sure but I don't think FIRE mod is a custom dll because all it needs to change is the databases( buildings.txt, drivers.txt), images, logos, videos etc. I've never used it but I don't think it's much different from the other mods i've used like ICE and F1 2017 from steam workshop

FIRE doesn't overwrite any dll. The mod only contains new databases.

I've tested a bit more and the error doesn't appear when I replace a reserve driver with another reserve driver. In all other cases the same error appears.
[Main <--> Main; Main <--> Reserve; Reserve <--> Main]
I can change all other traits with no error.

Yeah I'm using the fire mod with your latest update and it wont load my save comes up with an unexpected error similar to what was mentioned here before.. wonder whats causing it, it worked fine before

There are many things wrong. Fire mod won't be a problem if it's nuts data changes. 1.5 is a pretty big update so it's impacted on a lot of things. It's going to take some time

my new save not load after 2 rounds! no any mod is active.
Code:
System.InvalidOperationException
Internal Deserialization Error - Object definition has not been encountered for object with id=17557; have you reordered or modified the serialized data? If this is an issue with an unmodified Full Serializer implementation and unmodified serialization data, please report an issue with an included test case.
System.Object GetReferenceObject(Int32) @ FullSerializer.Internal.fsCyclicReferenceManager

Crashes the Save Editor when i open the save. But sometimes it happens that it gives an error
UPD: If you do not use the content from the workshop, the save editor works fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_53.png
    Screenshot_53.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 350
Last edited:
My old save load with editor, but new save with new Fire mod - load Error.
How fix this?

The saving does not load apparently after the transfer of the pilot.

Must be something else then. Maybe an old version of MM. Either way, a frustrating dead end. I'll keep looking through the crash logs I've got. I'll fix as many as I can and release an update. Maybe later this weekend

No rush at all mate, really appreciate the tool you've made and hoping you can get it working again! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back