Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
Anyone fancy cutting these out and saving them as individual pngs named to match the circuit and layout? :D ;):whistling:

Attachments

• TrackOutlines.png
    TrackOutlines.png
    851.8 KB · Views: 186
Awesome job on the editor!
I am still having a problem with the speeds during the races. Everything else seems to edit fine, but the speed always reverts back. I know some other posters brought this up also......has this been fixed?

Awesome job on the editor!
I am still having a problem with the speeds during the races. Everything else seems to edit fine, but the speed always reverts back. I know some other posters brought this up also......has this been fixed?
No. I'm not sure I can fix this. While the game speed is saved in the save data for some reason it looks like it gets reset by the game on load so the only fix would be to modify the game dll. Possible of course but not by this editor. I may have to remove the option from the editor completely

Coming soon... modify the tracks for the next season! Can't let you modify the tracks for the active season as there is too much that can go wrong but modifying next season works. Want a season with only 7 tracks and Tondela twice? No problem!
Capture.PNG

Taken me a while to test this as I didn't have a save file near the end of the season so had to play through the whole thing to test it worked :D
I'll have an update released in the next few days.

Real World updated Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor with a new update entry:

v1.1

Lots of new features for you in this update.

v1.1
- Added ability to add and remove tracks from next years calendar
- Added current save file to window title
- Added improvement rate stat to driver tab
- Added ability to modify existing mechanic relationships
- BIGFIX: Fixed a crash when setting new parts as "stock" parts.

Use the request a feature option in the help menu to suggest new features you want to see. This thread has become a bit of a monster and I can't keep track of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

many thanks for the update!!
also just sent you another donate (i know that i have already done this, but just a small way of saying thank you for all your hard work!!!)

many thanks for the update!!
also just sent you another donate (i know that i have already done this, but just a small way of saying thank you for all your hard work!!!)
I'm going to have to release more regularly if you're going to do this after every update ;) :D Many thanks again. You're too kind!

I'm going to have to release more regularly if you're going to do this after every update ;) :D Many thanks again. You're too kind!

LOL well i am lucky that i get to play motorsport manager at work for 12 hours a day (or more like 56 hours a week) and to be honest 1. the only reason that the game is anyway playable is because of this editor. 2. as i get to play games for a job i like to give something back 3. it is hard work programming 4. i can't take it with me when i go!!! and last and least 6. if i haven't got it i cannot give it out

How do you manage that? Either you work in QA or you've got a very forgiving boss! :D

no i work in security BUT the site i work at doesn't need security as i am only on site for insurance reasons so i sit in a office on my own with a mega laptop playing games all day. 7 days on 3 off 7 days on 4 off!! i think that you would do more work in 1 hour then i do in 7 days, there is just nothing to do here!!!

no i work in security BUT the site i work at doesn't need security as i am only on site for insurance reasons so i sit in a office on my own with a mega laptop playing games all day. 7 days on 3 off 7 days on 4 off!! i think that you would do more work in 1 hour then i do in 7 days, there is just nothing to do here!!!
Haha fair enough :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back