MGP15 MotoGP 15™ Modding Questions.

i think what rkh is getting at is you only need to ask in one thread, and i think this topic has come up before in one of the forums threads, if you still need help just pm someone who has edited the suits
Yeah I realised this was a better thread to ask in. Sorry about that. Thanks anyways.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I almost finished my first career season (5 races to go). I want to edit the game to have some rider exchanges (Kent is winning Moto 3 title, so he is next year in Moto2 for example). I already edited aiskillscatalog and some graphics so I have a little experience with editing this game. But I don't get it how to change rider names. And if I replace Dani Pedrosa with Lorenzo, on which AI skills Lorenzo refers to? To his old one (MotoGP_2015_Lorenzo) or to Pedrosa (MotoGP2015_Pedrosa)?

Last edited:
If you change Dani Pedrosa with Lorenzo (and #99 is on Repsol Honda), then Repsol's Lorenzo has skills of old Dani Pedrosa :)
And how to change names: MENU -> TEXT -> "your language" -> DB.ZTS
This file you could edit with (for example) HxD program and remember about back-up:)

Is anyone else having problem repacking Content.mix from DLC01?
I even tried to unpack it and repack it (not modifying any file) but after that if I try to open it again with Mixfile Remixer I get an error and file looks broken.

I want to race from first position and have close competition with the AI while using Pro physics, but with automatic gear shifting and leaning. Thus far I've tested increasing the torque for all AI bikes. It seems +20, +30 is reasonable enough for this. With +40 or +100 the skidding is too much for the AI. This, combined with making all player bikes have ART physics further reduced the gap between me and AI. The final touch was to decrease torque -10 for all player bikes. So far for Motegi this made me not being able to beat the AI starting from first in a 35% race. But decreasing the torque makes the bike easier to handle.
Does anyone know how can the AI be tweaked to be significantly faster other than changing the torque? I would like to be able to use top bikes physics against a competitive AI.
I tried reducing AI bike weights, increasing braking power, but didn't notice something significant. Maybe engine mapping would be a way, but I don't know how to interpret those values.

Hey,

Can I add custom sound files anywhere to replace the Super Hang-On audio?

Or, failing that, can I edit files to modify the Super Hang-On audio? I've found a file in MEDIA which has a number of sound processing presets, presumably for different camera positions. Has anyone tried editing these?

Forget the question, I'm going to give it a go myself and will report back with the results.

= 0 effect. :(

Last edited:
I want to race from first position and have close competition with the AI while using Pro physics, but with automatic gear shifting and leaning
hmmm, you really think that makes sense? The Ultimate Physics Mod is not for you in that case, otherwise I'd had recommended that...and without getting into it, ART physics all across, and the rest you mentioned would catapult this game completely, once and for all into Science-Fiction la la land. Come on, man. At the risk of you being offended now, but in all honesty, makes no sense what you are looking for as each component contradicts the other...

Last edited:
Hello !
Anyone know how i can edit my gameprogression file ? Because, I would like to add more money for my career.
But when I search my money in this files, I don't find it :S

Hi guys, I'm new to modding and would really like to give my touch to the bikes in this game. However I'm currently using my old laptop which has difficulties with motogp 15 so I decided to play motogp 13 and mod that game :)

So far I had succeded in modding rider skins and bikes, done a little custom paint job and put it into my game and it all worked perfectly thanks to great tutorials you guys made in previous threads. Anyway I want to make a fantasy championship using all the skins I made (that I've already put in the game) but I would like all bikes, factory and crt machines, to have kind of similar pace. For example, ARTs' top speed is 320 km/h and Hondas' is 355 km/h and I'd like to make them the same. I've seen in previous threads that somebody succeded in doing this (tried messaging him, but he didn't respond yet) so I'm hoping someone can help me to make all bikes as similar as possible regarding performance. I've tried editing rider/team performance and reliability but had no results.

Hi guys, I got a question, I see people editing/changing team & sponsors names... but anytime I change anything in the "DB.ZTS" the game crashes before even loading... ( I try to change the name of a team ) Cant find any info on how to edit the "DB.ZTS" corectly. (using HxD)

Hi guys, I got a question, I see people editing/changing team & sponsors names... but anytime I change anything in the "DB.ZTS" the game crashes before even loading... ( I try to change the name of a team ) Cant find any info on how to edit the "DB.ZTS" corectly. (using HxD)
You must not alter the total number of digits and characters in the file. You have to overwrite the existing names with names of the same length or shorter. DO NOT ADD digits or characters, only replace. The rest is trial and error.

You must not alter the total number of digits and characters in the file. You have to overwrite the existing names with names of the same length or shorter. DO NOT ADD digits or characters, only replace. The rest is trial and error.

:D Thanks man, it worked, so replacing
.E.s.t.r.e.l.l.a. .G.a.l.i.c.i.a. .0.,.0. .M.a.r.c. .V.D.S.
with
.P.l.a.y.b.o.y. .R.a.c.i.n.g. .T.e.a.m.....................
finaly worked in the hex there is a "00 00 01 00 00" that seams to work as a seperator I think I was previusly changing the "01" with "00" and messing it up...

Thanx again :D

:D Thanks man, it worked, so replacing
.E.s.t.r.e.l.l.a. .G.a.l.i.c.i.a. .0.,.0. .M.a.r.c. .V.D.S.
with
.P.l.a.y.b.o.y. .R.a.c.i.n.g. .T.e.a.m.....................
finaly worked in the hex there is a "00 00 01 00 00" that seams to work as a seperator I think I was previusly changing the "01" with "00" and messing it up...

Thanx again :D
You're very welcome :)

Big question, is there a way to change the helmet (model) design for the career helmets I would like to replace X Lite for the AGV model, and if its possible to change the uniform, boots and gloves model for the Dainese ones? (pretty much a Valetino Rossi Gear)

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back