MGP15 MotoGP 15™ Modding Questions.

The quali times for each rider are affected by the timegeneration min and max. You set a minimum value and a maximum (minimum is 1.00) and a random time between this values will be the quali time of the rider.

If you need to increase the speed of quali times then I suggest you to edit the TimeGenerationModifier contained in the file AIDifficulties. I have set it to 0.97 (0..9.7 in hex) for Difficulty 4 (realistic).

If you need to change individual lap times (make a rider faster or slower) then just change the min and max of that rider

Hey everyone,
can anyone tell me what format to save the .MIX-files in? I tried them all but they are way bigger than the original file and thus the game won't load.

Or maybe it is an error with the .DDS format of the textures? What format do I have to use for bikes, suits, numbers etc?

Hey everyone,
can anyone tell me what format to save the .MIX-files in? I tried them all but they are way bigger than the original file and thus the game won't load.

Or maybe it is an error with the .DDS format of the textures? What format do I have to use for bikes, suits, numbers etc?
SBK-X/V8 it will be lager size but it should work

SBK-X/V8 it will be lager size but it should work
i still cant get it work :( . I made a driver picture of miself and saved it over the original driver01 picture, repacked the GFXPACK.mix but then i see only white squares instead of textures or get a message that GFXPACK.mix is broken if i repack it using something else than "SBK-X/V8".
Tried also different .dds formats, but nothing helped :(

i'm playing the Steam version, if it matters anyhow...

i still cant get it work :( . I made a driver picture of miself and saved it over the original driver01 picture, repacked the GFXPACK.mix but then i see only white squares instead of textures or get a message that GFXPACK.mix is broken if i repack it using something else than "SBK-X/V8".
Tried also different .dds formats, but nothing helped :(

i'm playing the Steam version, if it matters anyhow...
yeah I'm using steam version too, so i don't think that's the problem. Could be an issue with the alpha layer of the image. make sure the game isn't running when you pack the mix file

anyone know how to increase bike damage? i set it to heavy, it still doesnt affect damage to much unless the bike hit wall at high speed lols

more of a texture related question here, pretty much what i have done is copy and paste the norms & mask from pedrosas leathers into my GFX folder to replace the career stock ones, i also took pedrosas diffuse and overwrote the stock repsol career ones, norms etc are spot on ingame apart from one confusing issue..

as you can see here, this is my career riders textures
i-W274WqG-X2.png

then heres just an example (marquez's)
i-8pmNLwc-X2.png

as you can see theres a superior difference in quality compared to my career riders textures,
any help? and my graphics are maxed with some nvidia control panel adjustments too.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%