MGP15 MotoGP 15™ Modding Questions.

Hi friends, I have a question:
I'm editor of fifa and pes. I need import the model of helmets and bikes in blender for edit textures and design it in blender. How I can import 3d files (.bin) in blender? There is already a tool to change the type of file (bin to obj or 3ds) to import in blender?
Thanks!

Hope this thread aint dead!

Does anyone know of a way to remove the lock on the helmet cam in the game? As in, is there a way to be able to unlock the view so you can look all around you rather than only a smidgin left and right?

Cheers all!

hi to all, i've a question :)
Do you know how to change driver's helmet (model not texture) in motogp class? I need to replace Rabat with Redding in order to prepare a 2016 mod (i've already finished Ducati GP16, yamaha movistar, honda hrc, suzuki and Ducati pramac texture) but unfortunately when i replace tito's texture helmet it doesn't fit with the 3D model.
How can i solve?

ps. sorry fory bad english :p

tito.jpg dovi.jpg

hi to all, i've a question :)
Do you know how to change driver's helmet (model not texture) in motogp class? I need to replace Rabat with Redding in order to prepare a 2016 mod (i've already finished Ducati GP16, yamaha movistar, honda hrc, suzuki and Ducati pramac texture) but unfortunately when i replace tito's texture helmet it doesn't fit with the 3D model.
How can i solve?

ps. sorry fory bad english :p

View attachment 123043 View attachment 123044

You have to change the model code in GFXGEM

Hey everone, I tried to replace the Forward Yamaha with a Factory Yamaha model. It works fine apart from the rider's number on the front. Does anyone have an idea on how to fix that?

I recomend to you Try like this work for me with no high pc specs
Track details=Auto
Reflection=Mediun
IA detail=Medium
and also High texture resolution, nothing more
stutter and the race start and finish , but normally run good
I hope it help a little ;)

I dont know , but looks like dont affect it to much , just in case set at mediun , and try different combination if you use moto3 probably need to try in Low and IA details Medium

Hey everyone, I've been looking to edit the team balance in Moto2 and Moto3. In particular, I would like to make some backmarker teams (for example the Tech3 team in Moto2) more competitive. That would however require to change the physics of the bikes.

Unlike the MotoGP bikes however, for Moto2 and Moto3 there are only four physics files - Top, High, Medium and Low. Since I don't want to change the performance of all backmarkers, but only a few, how can I find out what physics file Tech3 are using and change it to another?

EDIT: With a bit of trial and error, I figured it out on my own :)

Last edited:
Guys, do you have idea when we can change tyres parameters - apart front and rear?
Unfortunately file "tyrescatalog.bml" even doesn't include words "rear" and "front", so probably it is not what I am looking for :/

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 202 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 256 13.4%