MGP15 MotoGP 15™ Modding Questions.

@kmracing99 the suits like the every other texture in the game is linked to other textures such as the bump mapping textures it could be possible that a link file could be of lessor quality, or possible settings when you saved. just a train of thought at the moment, i too have notice my rider suit not looking as good at the other riders. i will test some ideas when i get home and let you know

@ChaosF1 The AI Norms & Masks are located in the MIX file of the different classes, eg;
Moto3_2015 > RIDER > PICTURES. What i'm struggling to understand is that the masks are all of the same quality, same goes for diffuse and norm.

So I'm gonna post this here as well.

So far, I've only attempted to replace the Forward-Yamaha from 2014 with the Yamaha R1 from RIDE. Should I be able to get this to work properly, I'd replace the entire 2014 season (MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3) with different types of bikes from RIDE.

sPBiQmduIqTHyCvWbzzPMWrIyZfKxbvBfxKGDfOhGbE=w1364-h768-no

However, this is the problem I currently face. The bike model seems to work just fine, it's placed correctly and doesn't float around anymore. But I still can't get the rims or tyres to work, and hence, the game crashes when loading a race.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :p

If I wanted to make my own livery in career mode for lets say the Ducati gp 15, which file would I edit in photoshop? something from the motogp2015.mix folder?

Thanks!

there are a bunch of files that have mask in it. which would I edit? or do I edit all of them?
Astrohm here is what you need for ducati GP15
BIKE_CUS_BASE_500 - this one you want to edit and make the livery on
BIKE_CUS_BASE_500_000_MASK_LEFT & RIGHT are for the games sponsors to appear on (make these all black and will stop them over laying on your livery)
BIKE_CUS_PATTERN_500_000_B & R & G are the three colour change parts of the private team
(edit these to be all black and then select the alpha layer and make it all black too this will stop these layers appearing over your livery)
BIKE_CUS_TEAMLOGO_500_000_MASK_LEFT & RIGHT are for location of the team logo if you dont wish to have the logo apearing on the bike make this all black
these are all located in MOTOGP2015\BIKES\BIKE500\PICTURES folder

Astrohm here is what you need for ducati GP15
BIKE_CUS_BASE_500 - this one you want to edit and make the livery on
BIKE_CUS_BASE_500_000_MASK_LEFT & RIGHT are for the games sponsors to appear on (make these all black and will stop them over laying on your livery)
BIKE_CUS_PATTERN_500_000_B & R & G are the three colour change parts of the private team
(edit these to be all black and then select the alpha layer and make it all black too this will stop these layers appearing over your livery)
BIKE_CUS_TEAMLOGO_500_000_MASK_LEFT & RIGHT are for location of the team logo if you dont wish to have the logo apearing on the bike make this all black
these are all located in MOTOGP2015\BIKES\BIKE500\PICTURES folder
awesome thats all i needed to know.. thanks!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 101 13.8%