MGP14 MotoGp 14 AI MOD

what do you mean "Make sure you have installed both DLC1 and DLC2 before you use the mod". I have the dvd box version and downloaded the dlc for moto2 and moto 3 riders. What else do i need? And from where can i download it??

D
what do you mean "Make sure you have installed both DLC1 and DLC2 before you use the mod". I have the dvd box version and downloaded the dlc for moto2 and moto 3 riders. What else do i need? And from where can i download it??
DLC1 is Laguna Seca, DLC2 is Moto2/Moto3 full grid update. If you have them both installed, you can use the mod

realitychecked

TheJlfan
@TheJlfan same for me , just the same , but try this passs the warm up , cause they suffering a lot , go to the race , let the race begun and restart the race again , try this 2 or 3 times for me looks like working a little more better and maybe you could run the race , on carrer with 33 drivers, its just a suggestion , and I trying this way
I quit playing the game, I'll go back to PSP...

Milestone I hate you! I can't play this game: after the warm up all becomes awful. Before the DLC I played with no problem due to you mod, but now I'm waiting for your miracle or for a patch from Milestone. It's a HUGE bug, how it's possible they haven't fix it yet??? :mad:
What does it matter "monster PC"? I'm not talking about framerates issue, I haven't this problem. I mean the "3 seconds bug", it's worse than any other bug: it make this game unplayable. But I want to play this game, Milestone can fix this problem in 10 minutes because they know where touch the files, but they don't. Yes, I think too they are lazy: lazy and stupid

Giovaneveterano, please take it easy. You're disagreement is going to be more effective, if you stay calm, argue rationally and engage in the discussion in a civil manner.

Will see to move this thread into the mod section here.

If you need anything or have requests here a the MotoGP14 forum, tag me, drop me a pm or write a report for emergencies.

So this mod as far as i understand cause closer times between qualification and race. It also corrects the times (how fast are) for specific drivers. What about randomness..i mean has anyone seen moto 3 last race. 2nd place Binder, 3rd place Masbou..will this ever happen to our game???

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 77 18.7%
  • €151-500

Votes: 115 28.0%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 67 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 40 9.7%
  • €3001-5000