1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

MotoGp 14 AI MOD

Discussion in 'MotoGP 14 Mods' started by Jonix, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
  2. Now it's more rewarding to get a good placement in qualifying knowing that you will fight for the race :thumbsup:

3. Kevin Hagendoorn

Kevin Hagendoorn
    MR. Consistent

these modders are fast lol!, will try it out later this week :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. panande

panande
    Premium Member

What is Update 1? :D Did I miss something?

5. The Update 1 comes with the Laguna Seca DLC. If you have the DLC installed, then you also have the update 1

6. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

But what does that update have? I won't buy their DLCs, nuh-uh. :cautious:

7. Update? Wasn't aware an update was out?? Or Seca... how/where dyu get this (PS4)?

8. I think that DLC was available for those who had preordered the game, and you can get it easily for the pc, I don't know much about PS4

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. I can not find the download, even going to the link i'm faced with pages and pages of other mods to look through. Help please? Sorry in advance if i'm overlooking the obvious! lol

10. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

The moderator took down the download link. The autor of the mod will surely re-upload it but this time on the resource manager. Just be patient.

11. The Seca DLC and M2&M3 DLC is available for Xbox guys on the Xbox stores, so hopes for PS3/4 users.

12. Jonix, your mod is simply amazing, it works almost on every track. When you come back from holiday it would be nice if you try to slow down again the AI a little bit. In some tracks the AI goes faster than pole lap time :cool: but, as I said: excellent work!
    Or just PM me and explain what I have to do with the files :)

13. Thank your for your feedbacks. The linked was removed by a mod, I have no idea why, neither I've been contacted via pm. I'm hot home at the moment so I can't help you right now.

Giovane, Thank you, I'll have a look at it when I'm back

14. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

Well you need to upload it on the resource manager.
    Here - http://www.racedepartment.com/resources/categories/motogp-14.65/

15. rkh

rkh

can you please upload it? thx so much!!

16. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

No, he's working on a new version. He'll upload when he's ready.

17. Even using this mod at Brno the AI goes faster than light
    Real difficulty
    Pole: Miller 2.06.450
    Fastest lap: Fenati 2.04.695

And in Indianapolis I take pole with a 1.41.550, then I have a look on the web and the last year pole position was 6 seconds slower! Crazy game!

18. what does everyone use to mod these BML files? i cant wrap my head around hex editor :/

19. realitychecked

realitychecked
    TheJlfan

You even mentioned it. A hex editor.

20. Download link added again, apologies for the inconvenience