MGP14 MotoGp 14 AI MOD

So this mod as far as i understand cause closer times between qualification and race. It also corrects the times (how fast are) for specific drivers. What about randomness..i mean has anyone seen moto 3 last race. 2nd place Binder, 3rd place Masbou..will this ever happen to our game???
very hard to re-create that. sachsenring is a very peculiar track, VERY SLOW, so Masbou's and Binder's bike works amazingly well there. Look at Oettl, he finished 12th for the first time ever scoring points. Not gonna happen on other tracks. Therefore the overall riders' standings are the best reference as the top 10 in standings usually finish there. HOWEVER, you can try to edit the A.I. skill FAVORITE TRACK and spike it up so that Masbou and Binder would finish in the top 5 for that race. Might not work out perfectly though. As far as I know...this is the only way...

I edited the "race performance" in DATA.MIX of your motoGP-class-AI MOD,finding these:
1.Only change rider's ability in RACE but not QUALIFY nor PRACTICE.
2.When I edit the "race performance" in GP500 class,game crush just after launching.
3.When I edit the "race performance" in motoGP class,and select gp500 class to play,game crush just after entering the circuit;
Can you help? thanks for your AI MOD,giving the game new life.

I edited the "race performance" in DATA.MIX of your motoGP-class-AI MOD,finding these:
1.Only change rider's ability in RACE but not QUALIFY nor PRACTICE.
2.When I edit the "race performance" in GP500 class,game crush just after launching.
3.When I edit the "race performance" in motoGP class,and select gp500 class to play,game crush just after entering the circuit;
Can you help? thanks for your AI MOD,giving the game new life.

Race.performance RACE LAP TIMES
Time.generation.modifier FP LAP TIMES

Thanks! the mod works great.... it fixed wondefully the mess of time trough Qualifing and race....

i would like to ask.... is it possibile to have it without the physics changes?

Thanks
Luc

Question to author and other users:
is it possible to do a bit better all AI riders? I try with AI_difficulties.bml - but when I change RacePerformanceModifier to 1.1 - AI riders go very widely and cannot brake correctly and go to the gravel.
I tried change to 1.02 and it's good, but I think AI could be better else. Changing "braking" in AI_drivers doesn't help! :( Any ideas?

Question to author and other users:
is it possible to do a bit better all AI riders? I try with AI_difficulties.bml - but when I change RacePerformanceModifier to 1.1 - AI riders go very widely and cannot brake correctly and go to the gravel.
I tried change to 1.02 and it's good, but I think AI could be better else. Changing "braking" in AI_drivers doesn't help! :( Any ideas?
READ THE ENTIRE FORUM. YOU CAN'T EXPECT EVERY TIME THAT SOMEONE LAZY COMES AROUND TO HAVE EVERYTHING SPELLED OUT FOR YOU. THE BML FILE YOU MENTIONED IS WRONG TO BEGIN WITH. NOW FIGURE OUT THE REST, BRO!

READ THE ENTIRE FORUM. YOU CAN'T EXPECT EVERY TIME THAT SOMEONE LAZY COMES AROUND TO HAVE EVERYTHING SPELLED OUT FOR YOU. THE BML FILE YOU MENTIONED IS WRONG TO BEGIN WITH. NOW FIGURE OUT THE REST, BRO!

Jesus Christ...:O_o:
Don't shout and off the caps lock. And now - tell me where we can change AI SKILLS - not AI PARTICULAR RIDERS SKILLS - if you are so intelligent, because I can not find this. But that's when someone hyper can not read all my post correctly.
For next time - please - don't be hyper and read all posts with understandingly :whistling:
I try with AI_riders but it's not correct. And you say I'm lazy? So tell me where someone told where we can change physics of bikes, etc? And when someone ask for an advice me, I always try to help.
But you think it will be better to be ignorant.

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 18.8%
  • €151-500

Votes: 130 26.3%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 86 17.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 49 9.9%