MGP14 MotoGp 14 AI MOD

Thanks for your Work! But i have testet this in the last 10min and the Al is too slow!
I have all aids off and i drive in in Assen with Moto2 1.37.5. The Al drive 38.5.....
MotoGP Times in Assen. My best Time was a 1.32.8 the Al drive 34,4.

But the times are closer to complete Field!
When he make the field Faster,its Perfekt :)

Download link added again, apologies for the inconvenience

Do you will update this mod?

Thanks for your Work! But i have testet this in the last 10min and the Al is too slow!
I have all aids off and i drive in in Assen with Moto2 1.37.5. The Al drive 38.5.....
MotoGP Times in Assen. My best Time was a 1.32.8 the Al drive 34,4.

It´s unrealistic :/

The problem is not the AI, but the physic. Moto3 and moto2 are pretty well done, but motoGP is definitely too fast in corners and the brake's distance is 50m shorter

Yes, physic is a Problem :/ I Drive the Production Racer Hayden, (Track Assen) Pole with 1.33,2.... The Production Racer is to fast!!! I Testete now the Time Standings in Jerez and Aragon with Moto3 and Moto2. I Think First Position Miller and P10 (1.1sec) in Qualyfing to much. The AI is in Race Jerez very fast! I startet on P3 and i finished in P6. In Aragon I dominate in Qualyfing with 1,4sec and Race 1,7 per Lap.....

sry for my English, but i am help when we help on this Problem!

Good comunity here

Kepp Racing

Do you will update this mod?

The problem is not the AI, but the physic. Moto3 and moto2 are pretty well done, but motoGP is definitely too fast in corners and the brake's distance is 50m shorter

@bmwpower This mod is supposed to fix race times according to quali, I didn't made the AI faster.
Also I focused on Moto3 times, I've barely played with the MotoGPs

I guess a complete patch will come out when Milestone is done with the DLCs and the patches (hopefully they'll fix the AI by themselves)

Fantastic, my MotoGP just updated, now i can fully enjoy what im sure will be a fantastic mod :)
what are you talking about? Not available for me and many other people. All the riders missing are still missing. I don't even see that MotoGP 14 updated itself, so again, what are you talking about?

realitychecked

TheJlfan
what are you talking about? Not available for me and many other people. All the riders missing are still missing. I don't even see that MotoGP 14 updated itself, so again, what are you talking about?
Just wait, it's Steam messing up the servers again. It's normal, it's the end of sales and the servers aren't fixed yet (you know how it is, trade and shop).

Just wait, it's Steam messing up the servers again. It's normal, it's the end of sales and the servers aren't fixed yet (you know how it is, trade and shop).
Wait a second, bro. Does that mean we get updated at different times? So, you have Rins, Marquez etc. now available in Moto 3? What version is listed for you now as I am still at 1.000. In general, I am so confused about DLC. First of, why make these missing riders DLC, what a ripoff, Milestone!! Haven't you gotten enough complaints from users, who spent their hard earned money on your incomplete excuse of a game??? Again, very confused, still at version 1.000.

And as far as Milestone is concerned? How can you let that many flaws seep through, Milestone? People paid money for it and you can't even update the game properly...shame on you, Milestone! You always talk about the community and how WE CAN HELP, opening forums etc. YET, ZERO ever happens. OF COURSE, this means nothing to you, but us, we the consumers, we are fed up with this. LAST TIME I BOUGHT THIS SHIP. So glad I got it for under $20 with coupons as I know some of you had to pay $45 for this non-sense. Also, I'd like to know how much you are paying these so called "celebrity testers", like Lorenzo, etc. Because if they just had to be honest, and weren't paid for this, they'd say the truth. Ridiculous weather performance, crashes and bugs everywhere. I mean, a lackluster game with flaws of technical nature left and right.

But something tells me, that I just wasted my time and energy. You will never properly fix this, Milestone...right?

Last edited:

realitychecked

TheJlfan
Wait a second, bro. Does that mean we get updated at different times? So, you have Rins, Marquez etc. now available in Moto 3?
Seems like it. It's not on the store page and it updated a few hours ago. Yes, I do have the DLC now, I'm modding all the Moto2 roster (because the skins are complete disgraceful).

Seems like it. It's not on the store page and it updated a few hours ago. Yes, I do have the DLC now, I'm modding all the Moto2 roster (because the skins are complete disgraceful).
Oh man, that's awesome you're modding it. Do you now have an updated version showing? Remember, it starts with 1.000 and that is what I still see. Does yours say 1.001 or something?

I'm working on a new mod, for the full grid version.
Features:

AI race performance closer to quali lap times

Drivers skills to fix:
Motogp:
-V.Rossi faster
-S.Bradl faster
-C.Crutchlow slower
-A.Iannone faster

Moto2:
-Luthi slower
-Simeon faster
-Salom faster