MGP14 MotoGp 14 AI MOD

I trained at Losail with fenati (realistic / 50%)
qualif = 9th (2.08.410)
Race = 13th (my best lap in race 2.08.146)
impossible to do better :O_o:
I stopped, I want to have the challenge on the track but it is abused :confused::confused::confused::confused:
hoping that milestone make a patch on ia :whistling:

They have PC monsters so they don't have problems, maybe that or they are lazy.

What does it matter "monster PC"? I'm not talking about framerates issue, I haven't this problem. I mean the "3 seconds bug", it's worse than any other bug: it make this game unplayable. But I want to play this game, Milestone can fix this problem in 10 minutes because they know where touch the files, but they don't. Yes, I think too they are lazy: lazy and stupid

realitychecked

TheJlfan
Man, you're confusing! This is not "anti-stuttering" mod, it's AI mod!
PS: while Jonix is working on the AI mod, I'm working on a physic mod (it's in beta testing, it's suuuuuper fine ;))
Then how can I fix it... the 4GB patch is not working anymore because there's more than double of the original lineup (before the DLC). I can't play career because of this, the warm-up freezes the game and everyone constantly crash and randomly go to the right like morons.

Then how can I fix it... the 4GB patch is not working anymore because there's more than double of the original lineup (before the DLC). I can't play career because of this, the warm-up freezes the game and everyone constantly crash and randomly go to the right like morons.

I understand these problems, but unfortunately I'm not able to fix the framerate. I'm working on what I can do for this amazing community.
Really soon I will share my physic mod beta version.

Those random issues, I have them as well, yet a couple of minutes ago I played GRID Autosport on Ultra settings without any lag and/ or frame rate drop whatsoever. I enjoyed every second of it. Do you understand what went wrong when they developed Motogp 14 for the PC? Because i don't lol.

realitychecked

TheJlfan
Those random issues, I have them as well, yet a couple of minutes ago I played GRID Autosport on Ultra settings without any lag and/ or frame rate drop whatsoever. I enjoyed every second of it. Do you understand what went wrong when they developed Motogp 14 for the PC? Because i don't lol.
Bad porting, I guess. Something went wrong when they converted the game to PC games... there's no solution then.

@TheJlfan same for me , just the same , but try this passs the warm up , cause they suffering a lot , go to the race , let the race begun and restart the race again , try this 2 or 3 times for me looks like working a little more better and maybe you could run the race , on carrer with 33 drivers, its just a suggestion , and I trying this way

Hi Jonix, Big Thanks for your modding Work on this Game. I think your Physik mod is very nice! I loved the Brake points and think the G-Point in the middle of corner by manuell duck is fantastic! I testet this physik mod on Argetinia with MotoGP Ducati. Test with Moto2 and Moto3 in the next days! Thanks Jonix Goood Job :)

Hi Jonix, Big Thanks for your modding Work on this Game. I think your Physik mod is very nice! I loved the Brake points and think the G-Point in the middle of corner by manuell duck is fantastic! I testet this physik mod on Argetinia with MotoGP Ducati. Test with Moto2 and Moto3 in the next days! Thanks Jonix Goood Job :)
I'm glad the mod works well for you, however it's NOT my work, you have to thank Giovaneveterano for that mod.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 88 18.9%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.4%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.2%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 9.0%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 9.9%
  • €3001-5000